Master Time Management at work.
What you'll learn
- Master those 9 golden rules of Time Management for quick results
- Discover the 5 areas you need to address to boost your productivity
- Learn an in-depth look on how to improve to get on top of your Time Management
- Support yourself with the best way to say "NO" to more work
- Discover 5 things to try when you have work you just simply can't enjoy doing
- Try those tips to beat procrastination
- Review if perfectionism is working for you and if not, try some ideas to beat it.
- Discover how Time Management and Stress are related and how to stop the process
- Follow some handy tips to make your habits work for you
- Learn what is Pomodoro is the best way to use it
- Review the 90 mn system
- Ask yourself some questions to check if your thoughts are working for you to master Time Management
- Review how the 5 second rule can help
- Learn from some top experts in their areas.
- No requirements but preferably a willingness to try different things to improve your Time Management :-)
WHY THIS COURSE on Productivity and Time Management?
Are you here because you feel you are always behind with your work and that makes you feel stressed?
Well congratulations for wanting to do something about it, as opposed to waiting for things to change.
This course will allow you to not only get back on top of your To-do list, but also will ensure you never get overwhelmed by your workload, which is really the main goal: You managing your to-do list and not Your list managing you.
This course will also show you how to be more efficient and get noticed at work and maybe ask for that overdue promotion.
My name is Ben Moreau and I have been a Manager and coach for 20 year (IBM, HP, Major banks, Government agencies...).
This course is based on my personal experience as a Manager, but also as someone working on heavy workloads for demanding managers. Actually worked on 7 projects at once.
And this course is also based on my research on Time Management from the top experts in the field.
COURSE STRUCTURE and CONTENT
I begin with by providing you with 9 of the best time management rules that you can apply right now away.
Once done we take a step back and review how we can improve our Time Management for the long term from different perspectives to maximise our chances of success:
At this point I review the 5 areas we need to master in order to become more efficient at Time Management
Working on ourselves
What to do with our current tasks (Time Management System)
What to do with our potential new tasks
How to work with our Environment
How to work with others
While we do this we have look at what goes in the way of being effective at Time Management:
How to deal with tasks we don't enjoy
What to do when we REALLY have too much on.
How to say no
How to negotiate a lower workload
This course includes some insights from some of the top experts:
Including some book recommendations if that can help.
We review some of the best techniques and processes I really believe can massively help with your Time Management:
the 90mn system
The Eisenhower matrix (revised)
The 5 Sec rule
And I provide a suggested end to end Time Management System that you could start using straight away.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is targeted to anyone wanting to become more efficient with their work.
But most of the techniques can also be applied outside of work.
That’s it for me, I hope you can join us :-)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their Time Management (at work) by working faster, be more organised and only do the essential
Ben Moreau has 20 years experience as a Manager/Executive and is a certified Project Manager and coach
As a Project Manager, Ben has been a successful Project Manager for more than 20 years working for (amongst others) IBM, HP, large Financial companies, Telecom and Government agencies.
Ben has also been coaching Project Managers for more than 10 years in various industries.
Ben's Project Management certification:
- PMP/PMBOK (Project Management Professional)
- Agile Project Management
- MSP (Managing Successful Programs)