Acing Project Management: Ultimate 7h Project Manager course
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will fully ace Project Management with the help of diagrams, templates, examples and practical/Real life situations
- You will be able to simplify Project Management to increase your chances of success
- You will be part of the top Project Managers club by following a practical 5 step framework to become the best Project Manager
- You will quickly understand how this course, PMP and Prince 2 are all the same
- You will be able to explain the difference between Agile and Waterfall
- You will learn a backdoor way to potentially get into Project Management (part 3)
- You will know exactly what to say at interviews to boost your chances to get that job
- Not thinking you can become a top PM with a 1 to 2 hours course. This course is long for a reason!
If you ever wanted to understand project Management, become a project manager or bring your project management skills to the next level...
Then this course is for you.
My name is Ben, I have been a Project Manager for more than 20 years working for amongst others IBM, HP, large Financial companies and also Government agencies. I have also been coaching Project Managers for more than 10 years.
I have all the most respected Project Management certifications (PMP, Prince2, MSP, Agile Project Management) - and you know when I was doing those courses - I did not really enjoy them because when I did them I was already a PM and what I was hearing was not usable and so remote from what happens out in the field... and I thought I can do better maybe - to bring this knowledge to people interested in Project Management.
So I have learned from it and wanted to make a course that would provide you with all you need to understand project management - both the theory and the practical / real life components. I also wanted to make it more palatable by including diagrams, templates, plenty of examples and some quizzes.
As part of this course I also provide a framework to go beyond being just a standard project manager - to really ace it. A very concrete, step by step framework that if you follow - will really take you to the next level in project management, you would be out there with the best!
And finally this course includes an introduction to the most common methodologies/standards in Project Management (PMP, Prince2, Waterfall, Agile).
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Project Management
People interested in becoming a Project Manager
Project Managers who want to up their game.
Introduction, tips to follow the course, introduction to Project Management, the Birth of Project Management legend.
Part 1: The full Project Management course (including all phases of Project Management, Practical view, how to simplify, with lots of diagrams and examples)
Part 2: A framework to ace it as a Project Manager, including the overall Project Management context and what to say at interviews.
Part 3: The course in context of some Project Management standards (PMP, Prince2, Waterfall, Agile)
- Want to learn Project Management
- Want to become Project Manager
- Want to be out there with the best Project Managers
Quick intro to the course: I will let you know what is coming next.
This lecture will provide you with an in-depth overview of the course. Skip it if you want to get straight into it!
In this lecture I am suggesting several resources you can print (including a road map) or have handy for the course.
I also review some terminology that will be useful for the understanding of the course.
Finally a couple of tips will be mentioned!
A fun take on how Project Management might have started... This will provide an introduction to Project Management phases and facilitate the understanding of the phases in Project Management.
This lecture will provide a summary of what I think Project Managers focus should be on each phase.
In this Lecture we describe the context Project Managers are facing when they take on a new job or a new project.