Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) for Beginners
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will get good overview of ACI Infrastructure which includes Nexus 9000 Series Leaf and Spine Devices.
- Students should have prior understanding of Cisco Nexus Devices and NXOS Environment
ACI is known as Cisco's approach towards SDN. It is one of the most popular topics in Networking to learn at the present times. I will take you through the implementation of an ACI infrastructure from a real-world perspective. You will learn most of the terminology associated with Cisco’s ACI, as well as the basic networking constructs such as Bridge Domains and contexts aka VRFs.
Initially I will give you overview of Nexus 9K hardware and devices and then will take you towards ACI.
You will learn below topics
1. Hardware Specifications for ACI and Nexus 9K
2. Leaf and Spine Switches
3. APIC Controllers
6. Bridge Domains
and many more!
This is a basic course and short course at this moment so that you don't have to worry about studying complete advanced course. You will see lot of new content being updated with every week. If you don't like my course, then can apply for full refund within 30 days.
- Students who are already working in Datacenter and who are willing to learn ACI.