Achieving Personal Success
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to develop a strategy for setting a long-term vision for what you want
- How to find and align with your true values in any situation
- How to immediately identify your Inner Critic whenever it speaks
- How to prepare your mind for your budding confidence
- The 3 Key Signs of procrastination and how to overcome them
- How to build and maintain motivation 24/7…
- How your LIMITING BELIEFS may be negatively impacting your health, finances, relationships and overall happiness
- a strong desire to succeed
Have you ever woken up in the morning feeling that something is missing?
It’s not that you’re depressed, you’re just dissatisfied with your life…and you can’t quite put your finger on why.
Have you ever had dreams or aspirations that lifted your heart and made your life brighter?
Did any of those dreams fade away with the onset of “reality”?
All too often we let life get in the way of our dreams, goals and aspirations. At some point, the fire just seems to die…and so do our dreams.
The trouble is, a life lived without realizing dreams lacks the luster and shine that…quite honestly…makes LIFE worth living. And over time, as those lost dreams fade, your spirit does too.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. There’s a potent secret ingredient (well actually a few potent secrets) that can keep you on track to fulfill ANY goal.
The missing secret ingredients are MOTIVATION and CORE VALUES. And there’s a way to find THESE and keep THEM alive so it can fan your flames and fuel your ideal life.
I’m going to let you in on another little secret: Life satisfaction and fulfillment come from being in touch with your core values and acting upon them with alignment.
When you’re out of touch with your core values, it’s hard to be truly happy. It’s hard to be satisfied with life, because you’re not moving in the direction of your inner compass.
It’s understandable. After all, your parents, friends, religious organizations, and society at large try to create our values for us. They all tell us how we “should” act, what we “should” believe, and they use these “shoulds” to try to shape our life and our values.
There’s nothing wrong with this, per se. After all, the people who love you certainly mean well. They give you these values to help you live a good life.
The trouble comes when what you’re supposed to believe is at odds with what you TRULY believe. This is when you feel like something is missing or has gone astray, and it keeps you from getting where you want to go.
And sometimes motivation is hard to maintain, isn’t it? I mean if it were easy we’d never lose it, right? Wouldn’t it be great to know how to find motivation & how to keep it…even in the most difficult times?
THE WAY to achieve Personal Success and to get out of your own way is by
first knowing what you want and
for this you need to know what your values are.
Then you can decide on your vision, your goals and along the way,
you have to stop the self-sabotaging,
overcome your procrastination,
identify your self-limiting beliefs and
make better choices.
After all, what you think does have an impact on what you choose, and this requires awareness and confidence.
This is what you'll be discovering in this course: How to Achieve Personal Success and Get Out of Your Own Way.
- A motivated individual who is ready to succeed
- A curious person who is tired of getting in their own way
- You, you want to succeed and to be confident