5 Stones: Goal Setting & Achievement Intensive
What you'll learn
- Learn a new approach to goal setting
- Apply a 5 step process for achievement of your goals
- Stay focused and on fire about what you want to accomplish
- Achieve more in less time
- Discover how to create personal plans for getting the results you want
- Learn why traditional goal setting doesn't work for most people and how to reverse that
- All resources are provided. The 5 Stones Workbook and the Performance Planner for goal setting and achievement
- A desire to attain the goals you set.
GOAL SETTING FOR THE UNDISCIPLINED
Why Don't You Achieve Your Goals?
Here are the sad facts about goals...
- Even though most people say they believe goal-setting is important, 8 out of 10 people believe their life lacks an overall goal.
- Of the people who DO create a goal, only 1 in 5 actually write their goals down.
- Writing down a specific, measurable goal will increase your odds of achieving it by TEN times.
- 1 in 4 people make the same New Years Resolutions each year….and fail to achieve them.
- Only 8% per year feel like they have met their yearly goal. And usually these are folks who set goals that are almost impossible NOT to achieve.
Why don't more people achieve their goals? It's not like we set out to fail. It's not that there aren't plenty of plans.
2 Out of 5 Is Bad
When it comes to goals most people take 2 out of the 5 steps critical for achievement.
Step 1: Set the goal and write it down.
Step 2: Create a plan and follow it.
That's not enough. It never has been.
It sounds like enough. It's logical. It makes sense. But it simply doesn't work for most people.
Steven Pressfield calls it resistance.
“Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance. Resistance cannot be seen, touched, heard, or smelled. But it can be felt. Late at night have you experienced a vision of the person you might become, the work you could accomplish, the realized being you were mean to be? Are you a writer who doesn't write, a painter who doesn't paint, an entrepreneur who never starts a venture? Then you know what Resistance is.”
Resistance is what keeps us from our goal.
And get this...
Writing the goal down & making a plan will NOT defeat it.
5 Stones : Slay Your Giant Goals!
This program is designed to help you tap into the power of the 3 goal achievement components that have been virtually ignored.
With 5 Stones you will...
- Discover the FIVE essential stones of achievement.
- Tap into the strength of the 3 essential stones that every program on the planet ignores.
- Learn the three roadblocks you face with ever goal you pursue.
- Face the #1 reason you and billions of others may never reach a particular goal. Conquer this and every goal is virtually guaranteed.
- Use a simple system to stay focused and on fire.
- Anchor your Firestones so you can generate motivation and momentum at will.
Let's admit that within a few days of setting a goal our passion drifts. What will happen when it doesn't?
Finally set, track and accomplish the goals you set out to reach.
Who this course is for:
- Achieve Results is a course designed for those who want to attain their goals even if they don't have the greatest discipline
- Anyone who has attempted a goal achievement program in the past and failed
- Those who know that direction, not intention, determines the destination
Paul Evans helps elite entrepreneurs and experts accelerate their achievement. His courses and consulting clear the clutter and focus on the essentials of body, beliefs and business.
Through his ACHIEVE programs, courses and coaching, Paul helps you:
Get More Done . In Less Time . More Accurately.
Paul is a contributing writer for Entrepreneur, Mind Body Green, Huffington Post, and Business Insider.
More than 75,000 people subscribe to Paul's newsletters to help them accomplish more in less time. Whether the goal is to create an online business, become a better speaker or simply shrink the distance between goal and destination - he can help.
Paul B. Evans is a 28 year veteran of business He opened a fitness center at age twenty and has never looked back. Paul can help your business develop and grow strategically for the benefit of yourself and others.
While most training companies center only on the bottom line – Paul helps entrepreneurs create a complete lifestyle business. Instead of making money the only goal and the only measurement, you can measure your success by your amount of freedom and enjoyment. The time and focus you are able to give toward helping others.
There are plenty of people who make money, but few create a life they look forward to each day.
Paul has created more than 100 information products and coaches entrepreneurs and experts to accelerate their achievement and amplify their message.