Achieve excellence in restaurant service
What you'll learn
- Create a better experience will help you grow your tips
- Be more engaging and build rapport easily with your guests
- Be a efficient server. Don't be average and expects great tips
- Make your guests happy and fix it when it's broken
- Have ownership mentality. When you treat it like your own, you will get respect and trust from management
- Have a clearer understanding of the mechanics of the restaurant business.
- A great attitude
- A willingness to be of service
- Understanding that there is a reason some servers make more money than others
Do you work in a restaurant? Would like to make be a more efficient server? Great then keep reading. Seriously stop kidding yourself, there's a reason why it's always the same servers and bartenders that have the best results!
They know and do stuff that you don't. This class will teach you how you can sell more and grow your results. It's not rocket science, it's about how you make your guest feel and what kind of experience you create for them.
Take an hour of your time and watch this course. I guarantee you (there's a guarantee on these courses anyway) that even if you take away 10% into your restaurant, you will pay up the cost of this course within a shift by not being an average server.
An hour of your time with 11 videos about how to be the top dog in your restaurant. A couple of cheat sheets to follow along (you can even print it and read it in the staff bathroom during your next shift to make sure you get it!).
In this sweet hotel management training course, we'll touch on Guests' expectations, Total guest satisfaction, Human personalities, Handling complaints, Business Acumen, Tips, and tricks, etc. "It sounds boring" I hear you cry, well that's the stuff that'll fill turn you into a superstar server.
You'll learn how to provide amazing service, build relationships with everyone you serve, and understand the restaurant biz a little better. It'll make you a better server for your guests and a better employee for your boss (you know better shifts and better sections).
I'll be here to answer any questions you got. Remember the only people complaining about tips and the restaurant being quiet are the ones not making money. I've always been a top earner and enjoyed the restaurant business. Learn how now, make an investment that can give you large returns. Be smart :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make more money working in the restaurant industry
- Restaurant and food service servers
- Restaurant bartenders
- Restaurant managers that want clear expectations for their servers
- Restaurant hostesses and busboys that want to become servers
Piecemeal CEO & co-founder, Christopher Wells, is an experienced restaurant operator, manager, and trainer.
After 20 years of working for large chains and various independents, 10 years as a consultant to over 125 restaurants, he has built Piecemeal, a free online platform for restaurant management. Piecemeal helps manage inventory, menu engineering, scheduling, orders, and food preparation