Ace Your 104, Bareboat Cruising Written Sailing Exam
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • Live the dream with this 104 Bareboat Cruising ground school. It is the third in a series of on-line e-learning courses patterned after the format of the American Sailing Association’s learn to sail programs.
- Be confident with this essential bareboat chartering knowledge -- anywhere in the world.
- Be prepared to get a 100% score on your 104 Bareboat Cruising knowledge exam
- Delve into Supplemental Content for an optional deeper understanding of any of several topics
- Be confident skipper, first mate or crew
- If you have taken 101 and 103 or equivalent, and want to expand your knowledge of cruising and seamanship, then this course is for you.
- Just show up with rudimentary sailing experience and curiosity and hunger for more sailing knowledge
Live the cruising life! This course is an essential step toward acquiring essential sailing knowledge. It contains over two hours of images and illustrations with narrations on the several subjects the cruiser needs to know to ace the 104 bareboat cruising exam.
Move toward self-sufficiency at sea with this knowledge of boat systems, auxiliary engine operation, coastal navigation and chart plotting, weather, seamanship tips, advanced anchoring and “good to know" knowledge to add to your lifelong learning.
Absorb essential cruising knowledge to skipper a cruising sailboat in on a multi-day voyage with competence and confidence.
Learn excellence in seamanship and first actions to take in a variety of distress situations.
Glean tips, opinions and commentary from the captain's personal experience.
- If you are new to sailing, begin at the beginning with our 101 and 103 basic ground schools.
- ASA divides sailing instruction into on-the-water instruction and sailing knowledge. This is an intermediate-level course comprising the knowledge portion of sailing, oriented around basic cruising. It complements on-the-water instruction.
- Take this course if you have passed the ASA 103 course and want to continue on to ASA 104 and prepare for bareboat chartering.
- Take this course if you are facing the ASA104 knowledge exam
- Take this course if you desire to be reliable and capable skipper, or first mate or crew
- Take this course if you are on a path to bareboat chartering or sailing any where in the world