ACE the Linux Administrator Interview : Most Asked Q&A
Linux is the number ONE operating system in the Corporate world. Linux is a popular open-source operating system that’s easy to use and highly secure.
This set of Linux MCQs focuses on various Linux commands and their command line options & parameters that check your basic/intermediate knowledge of Linux. This test contains the best basic and intermediate multiple-choice questions and answers. It will be useful for anyone learning Linux Basics, Essentials and/or Fundamentals.
Also this course will prepare you for the advances level, where you will acquire the full knowledge and information to pass your university courses as well as landing an any sysadmin job in this field.
Knowing Linux is the most powerful and most stable OS, which makes it a must for any company to run their system/ firewalls /mail-server / VPN ..etc., an sysadmin engineer or IT, would need a lot of knowledge on the Linux OS to run the tasks with ease and fulfill his job requirements.
these Linux questions and answers focuses on both Linux Administration & Linux Systems Programming areas. They are useful for both experienced professionals as well as freshers. These questions have been broken down into various sections of Linux kernel viz. process management, memory management, file management, inter-process communication, signal handling and so on.
– Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Linux with explanations
– Lots of MCQs with Linux Systems Programming code snippet and its output
– Lots of MCQs on Linux Basic Environment, Shell Programming and Administration
– Linux programming code is compiled and tested on x86-32 bit systems
– Lots of MCQs with GDB Debugging, Tricky and Buggy Code Snippets & Examples
Who should Practice these Linux Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Environment & Administration
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Linux Programming
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Fresher and Student
Who this course is for:
- Mainly, this course is for students and professionals who are currently in search of a new job as a Linux Admin.
I am Keneel Patel. I moved to US back in 2015. After coming to US with my family, I started attending the Elgin Community College. I pursued Associate in Engineering Science at the Elgin Community College. Right after my graduation from the community college, I enrolled myself into the University of Illinois at Chicago, where I pursued Bachelor's in Computer Engineering. Right after my graduation from UIC back in May 2020, I started looking for a job. In the era of pandemic, it was bit difficult for me to land a job but after a lot of applications and cold emails, I was able to land a job at Tata Consultancy Services as a Software Engineer. I worked for the Goodyear as a vendor thru Tata Consultancy Services. I worked there for a year and decided to switch my job as I wanted to try something else. I ended up landing a job at Freddie Mac, VA as a DevOps Engineer. I currently work with the company in their SFNTA team which helps the organization adopt new technologies. I usually work with new cloud technologies and do some POC. My typical day is to work with Groovy, Ansible, Springboot and Java.
Now that I am happy with my work, I am also willing to put knowledge out to other folks who are in need and also create some value online that I can help other students out. My goal for as a Udemy Instructor is to post exams on different topics, teach some IT and also post some other courses on finance education and stock market trading. I am looking forward to teach you all and excited for the new journey of life.