Ace the IELTS speaking exam
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know how to speak well for the part 1 of the exam; present part 2 of the exam EXACTLY how the examiner wants it, so therefore score well, and for part 3 of the exam, know how to discusss philosophical issue realted to the topic.
- Pre-Intermediate or above level of English
A series of 20 video lessons with interactive content to bring you up to speed on giving the examiner on the IELTS speaking exam EXACTLY what he/she expects.
The videos are quite short, but the practice materials that are involved will have you speaking like an expert in a very short time.
- Non-native English speakers wanting to: study abroad, emigrate to an English speaking country, or any one who needs English language for job promotion.
If you want to know what's included in this course, and what the expected outcomes will be, please check out the video. IELTS is only a STRATEGY based exam, and you do NOT need to be an expert English speaker to score well-you need to know what the strategies the examiner is looking for are you know them, you will score well.
In this video we learn the language of expressing opinions. You will be asked for your opinions in part 1 and part 3 of the exam. We also learn how to indicate we have no opinion on the topic.