Accredited Foundation Naturopathy Diploma Course
What you'll learn
- Discover the world of naturopathy
- Find out about naturopathic treatments and remedies
- Explore the difference between a traditional doctor and a naturopathic doctor
- Learn about the 7 binding principles behind naturopathic medicine
- Discover Ayurvedic medicine and how it is used in naturopathy treatments
- Learn about homeopathy and it's role in naturopathic medicine.
- Explore fasting diets for weight loss and insulin management the naturopathic way
- Find out what hydrotherapy and colonics can do for you and why naturopathic doctors recommend them.
- Understand why massage therapy is a vital part of your naturopathic health regime.
- Learn about the ancient art of acupressure
- Find out what mud therapy is and what you can use it for
- Explore Chromotherapy
- Learn about magnet therapy and how naturopathic medicine integrates this into it's practise.
- No experience necessary but an interest in looking at natural health alternatives the naturopathic way would help.
Interested in alternative medicine? Interested in finding out more about naturopathic treatments and naturopathic doctors ? Then you have come to the right place.
In this information packed course which is accredited by the International Association of Therapists , you will cover the following topics
1.Introduction to Naturopathy.
2. The Origin of Naturopathy.
3.What is Naturopathy and what is its focus.
SECTION TWO – What Are Naturopaths, Naturopathic Doctors VS Medical Doctors?
4. What Are Naturopaths, Naturopathic Doctors VS Medical Doctors?.
SECTION THREE – The Principles, Modalities and Benefits of Naturopathy.
5.The Founding Principles of Naturopathy.
6. Modalities in Naturopathy.
7. Benefits of Naturopathy.
SECTION FOUR - Understanding Naturopathy & Naturopathic Techniques That You Can Try at Home.
8. Naturopathic Techniques - Diet Therapy.
9.. Naturopathic Techniques – Fasting Therapy.
10. Naturopathic Techniques – Mud Therapy.
11. Naturopathic Techniques – Masso Therapy.
12. Naturopathic Techniques - Acupressure.
13.Naturopathic Techniques – Hydrotherapy & Colon Hydrotherapy.
14. Naturopathic Techniques – Chromo Therapy.
15. Naturopathic Techniques – Magnet Therapy.
16. Naturopathic Techniques – Air Therapy.
17. Philosophy of Naturopathy.
SECTION FIVE – Other Types of Naturopathy treatments.
18. Ayurveda Treatment:
19. Homoeopathy Treatment:
20. Yoga and Meditation and other naturopathic treatments.
21.Conditions treated by Naturopathic Doctors.
22. Naturopathy Diet and Why Follow it?.
SECTION SIX - How does Naturopathic medicine benefit your health and wellbeing?.
23. How does Naturopathic medicine benefit your health and wellbeing?.
24. Abundant benefits of Naturopathic Medicine.
25. Naturopathy- A New You?.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in alternative medicine, naturopathic medicine, or for anyone who wants to look at health and well being alternatives.
Are there any course requirements?
There are no pre-course requirements, we will take you through the course step by step.
Who this course is for:
- Interested in alternative medicine? Interested in finding out more about naturopathic treatments and naturopathic doctors ? Then you have come to the right place.
We are team of professors, doctors and teachers who have many years of experience working with spiritual and alternative modalities, who have come together to produce training programmes that focus on “helping” studies. Our business ethics are ones of integrity and honesty, where what we do is not just for the benefit of humanity but for every living being. We believe that price should not be a barrier to knowledge hence why we charge what we do.
We offer online training courses which can be taken wherever you are in the world, with lifetime access and are available 24/7. All our training courses are accredited by the International Association of Therapists and come with a completion certificate and all your training materials at no extra charge. Every course is put together with love and passion for the topic, we believe you deserve that and you have access to your course tutor throughout.
We realise that for some of you taking a step to learning about a new spiritual modality and even stepping into the role of taking on clients is a big step and we want you to know that we are with you all the way and we have lots of experience in dealing with clients and running businesses, so we are here to support you even when you have completed your training.
The team at The Academy of Ancient Magik