Fully Accredited Certification in ADHD Management
What you'll learn
- Overview of ADHD
- Learn how to diagnose ADHD
- Learn ADHD management models
- Use multidisciplinary approach of ADHD management
- Learn about medical interventions in ADHD
- Learn about behavioral interventions in ADHD
- Learn about school and classroom strategies for individuals with ADHD
- Learn about academic strategies and study skills for individuals with ADHD
- Learn about management strategies for emotional and social issues in ADHD
- Tips for parents of an ADHD child
- Management of children vs. adolescents vs. adults in ADHD
This AIOTH, UK accredited certification course will enable you to help children with ADHD. This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you don't have any prior knowledge and understanding of ADHD and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This programme is accredited, and this Udemy course is recognized for certification by Virtued Academy International, an autonomous institute, under the Virtued Society, incorporated under the act 21, 1860 of the Government of U.P., India. Validity & Utility of the training is conditionally in conformity with the Constitution of India, and the laws of the land under Article 19 1 G. Virtued Academy International provides continuing education for individuals interested in self-development and students should contact the IAOTH, UK for registration/ accreditation and relevant local authorities for the scope of practice.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional who deals with child psychology, child therapy, child therapists, child counselling, therapies for kids, children counselling, montessori, autism spectrum disorder, child care, counselor, counseling career, Focus Mastery, learning disability, dyslexia, Early Childhood Education, early childhood development, special education, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), applied behavior analysis (ABA), Art therapy, study skills, Psychotherapy, Parenting, Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), counselling in children & adolescents etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about ADHD.
Prof. Krishna N. Sharma – the youngest Vice-Chancellor in the world is 8 times world record holder educator, researcher and prolific author with 40+ best-sellers out of his more than 150 published books. Students in his courses are from 180 countries (over 92% of countries in the world) and are speakers of more than 50+ languages.
He is a TEDx speaker and teaches health, wellness and spirituality for life transformation.