Accredited Advanced Hypnosis Practitioner Diploma Course
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to reliably and consistently achieve trance with your clients.
- You'll be able achieve trance through your pre-talk dispelling any fears your client may have.
- Be able to use the Elman script to bring about deep hypnosis in your clients.
- Know what fractionation is and how to use it for nervous clients and for self-hypnosis.
- Learn about Post-hypnotic suggestions
- Understand the Model of Mind
- Learn Hypnosis for habit modification
- Learn about numbness and glove anaesthesia
- Validate your trance states with eye catalepsy
- Validate your trance states with time distortion
- Validate your trance states with the light arm and heavy arm technique
- Validate your trance states with number amnesia
- Learn how to use hypnosis for weight loss
- Ideally you should have taken my previous course: "Certified & Accredited Fundamentals of Hypnosis Practitioner" as this course builds directly on that.
Traditional hypnosis has mainly relied on progressive relaxation as a path to creating trance. The test of time has proved this to be a valuable method, but it has limitations; Does the practitioner really know what level of trance the client is in? Does the client actually feel that they are in hypnosis, or do they think they’re just very relaxed? If the client doesn’t think they’ve been in hypnosis it can lead to them unravelling the great work done in the session.
In this course you will learn how to do the Dave Elman script successfully. It is based on simultaneously inducing, testing and deepening the hypnosis so that you client will have a validated experience of being in and having been in hypnosis. This is paramount when dealing with smoking cessation and weight-loss clients. It’s also a much quicker method of achieving deep trance than progressive relaxation.
We will look at and learn how to conduct the ten most popular suggestibility tests in hypnosis and also how to use them within your practice.
The Elman script has elements of fractionation, and we will also look at using Vogt’s fractionation as a stand-alone method for inducing trance in nervous clients so that they will feel in control at all times. The Vogt method is also excellent as a method for inducing self-hypnosis for your clients and for yourself.
Learning these techniques is just an academic exercise if you can’t put them to good use in your office. And with that in mind I’ve created an extensive section on what you need to know to conduce successful weight-loss sessions.
The contents of this course will help you take your hypnosis skills to the next level.
Your course will cover
Elman pre-talk overview (1)
03. Elman pre-talk (2)
04. Elman pre-talk (3)
05. Model of Mind overview
06. Model of Mind recap
07. Elman induction overview (1)
08. Elman induction (2)
09. Validating Hypnosis overview
10. Light arm
11. Heavy arm
12. Eye catalepsy
13. Revolving arm
14. Numbness and glove anaesthesia
15. Stiff arm
16. Time distortion
17. Amnesia for numbers
18. Post-hypnotic suggestion
19. Swallow test
20. Recap of tests
21. Vogt’s Fractionation overview (1)
22. Vogt’s Fractionation exercise (2)
23. Vogt’s Fractionation with your clients (3)
24. Practical uses of your talents
25. Weight loss (1) diets and calorie restriction
26. Weight loss (2) motivation (away from and towards)
27. Weight loss (3) The white stuff
28. Weight loss (4) obesity and diabetes
29. Weight loss (5) what’s happening while they’re eating?
30. Weight loss (6) eating mindfully
31. Weight loss (7) movement and exercise
32. Weight loss (8) malnourishment
33. Weight loss (9) do they even know how much they’re eating?
34. Weight loss (10) other reasons for eating
35. Weight loss (11) Client expectations – realistic and unrealistic
36. Weight loss (12) Hypnosis for habit modification
Who this course is for:
- This is a course for hypnotists, coaches and therapists with extremely useful tools and techniques to use with your clients.
- For those interested in learning about hypnosis and hypnotherapy
Mark Casey has over 25 years experience as a Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Bodyworker and Trainer. Originally trained as a classical musician he later also studied Psychology. Further training has included Life Coaching (OCR), Food Psychology Coaching, NLP (Master Practitioner), Time Line Therapy® (Master Practitioner). In addition he is a certified teacher of Mindfulness and Meditation. He is also passionate about all things Tango Argentino.
We are team of professors, doctors and teachers who have many years of experience working with spiritual and alternative modalities, who have come together to produce training programmes that focus on “helping” studies. Our business ethics are ones of integrity and honesty, where what we do is not just for the benefit of humanity but for every living being. We believe that price should not be a barrier to knowledge hence why we charge what we do.
We offer online training courses which can be taken wherever you are in the world, with lifetime access and are available 24/7. All our training courses are accredited by the International Association of Therapists and come with a completion certificate and all your training materials at no extra charge. Every course is put together with love and passion for the topic, we believe you deserve that and you have access to your course tutor throughout.
We realise that for some of you taking a step to learning about a new spiritual modality and even stepping into the role of taking on clients is a big step and we want you to know that we are with you all the way and we have lots of experience in dealing with clients and running businesses, so we are here to support you even when you have completed your training.
The team at The Academy of Ancient Magik