- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore what an Accounts Payable (AP) Workflow system is and what it is not.
- Discover how an Accounts Payable Workflow system can increase efficiency and improve compliance of company specific business rules.
- Identify the basic functionality of an AP Workflow system as it relates to validating invoice data against Purchase Order (PO) details or coding and approval supplied by a user.
- Discover what due diligence should be performed prior to selecting a tool or vendor.
- Explore the steps to be taken for successful change management.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course. However, it is recommended to take the other courses in the series prior to completing this one.
What is Accounts Payable (AP) Workflow? How is it different from a Document Management system? The differences between the two are explored in this course.
Discover the different functionality AP Workflow systems can supply including Purchase Order validation, confirmation of account coding and compliance to company specific approval and other business rules.
In this accounts payable training you will learn what due diligence should be performed by the company to identify, and then record, requirements for an Accounts Payable Workflow system.
Discover who should be on the steering committee and project teams. And since an Accounts Payable Workflow tool is not just about Accounts Payable, this discussion will include the role of IT throughout the implementation process. We will also identify the groups of employees who will need access to the system and others who may benefit by being set up as users.
Change management is key in implementing any new system. Discover the steps needed to communicate such an implementation to vendors and to any employees who are involved in the Procure to Pay Work Stream, receive invoices directly from vendors today, or have invoice approval responsibilities.
- Anyone interested in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.