Accounts Payable - A Beginners guide for Business Finance
What you'll learn
- Prepare you for the next big role in Accounts Payable
- You will have the competitive advantage over other potential candidates
- Equip you with the most relevant answers for Accounts payable interview questions
- Able to perform at your best in atleast 9 out of 10 interviews
- Able to perform better in current roles leading to promotion to higher levels
- Considered as a subject matter expert and become a valuable resource in accounts payable for any organization
- Have a fair idea of the As-Is process and To-Be process for accounts payable
- Become more control conscious
- BONUS - Downloadable resources - One PDF containing all interview questions and answers
- BONUS - Downloadable resources - One PDF comprising of Accounting Journal Entries - A simple compilation
- No prior finance knowledge is required to understand this course.
- It is in simple layman language and anyone can make use of this course
This course comprises of relevant Interview questions with answers pertaining to almost all the aspects of Accounts Payable process.
Downloadable resources - One PDF containing all questions and answers. Another PDF containing all Accounting Journal entries at the end of the last Lecture.
It covers questions on Process overview, Vendor management, Procurement, Invoice processing, Documentation, Payment accounting, Controls, Fraud controls, Payment modes, Month close, Performance, Finance Head reviews etc.
Scenario based questions is the key highlight of this course. I am confident that you will be able to relate to these questions when you attend your next interview, and handle the questions exceptionally well in real-life scenarios.
It has questions relevant for all stages of your career - beginner, mid-level or senior levels.
As a Finance leader who has been managing large teams, I am always involved in selecting the right candidates for the roles. This first hand experience of the questions asked and answers given during such interviews forms the basis of this course.
Over the years, I have seen that the candidates are under prepared or do not provide answers in a confident manner. I felt the need to consolidate all the questions and answers which can act as a guide.
This course is designed in a simple layman language and anyone who doesn't have prior knowledge also can understand the basic concepts and perform really well in the interviews.
Preparation guarantees performance and this course will be a useful refresher and reference point before you attend any accounts payable interviews.
You can take up this course to understand some of the concepts and controls in accounts payable, to perform better in your current role as well.
This course can also be used for induction training for freshers in Accounts payable team.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge in accounts payable process - Be it freshers, mid level or senior level professionals
- Anyone who is eager to move to the next level in the Accounts Payable process
- Anyone who is preparing for a Accounts Payable job interview
Sonu Thomas is a Chartered Accountant with 20+ years of Corporate experience in the field of Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance and Operational excellence.
He has extensive experience in the field of Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Internal Audit and Controls, SOX Compliance, Cost saving.
He aims to help individuals and businesses accomplish their goals by providing them with simple and effective learning solutions.
Strongly believes upskilling team members is the key to Organization and individual success stories.