Accounts Payable in SAP
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- End-to-end functionality, concepts, configuration & implementation of Accounts Payable in SAP
- Record and manage accounting data for vendors in SAP FICO
- Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger
- Tools for End User
- Month-end Activities
- Accrual Interest calculation
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Accounts Payable is an important component of SAP FICO module that records and manages accounting data of vendors.
Accounts payable accounting is also known as as sub-ledger accounting, as the business transactions are carried out individually in the vendor accounts. All the processed transactions in accounts payable are recorded directly in the general ledger account. The real time updates are done in the application through settings made in general ledger master while creation of account. The required settings are configured by choosing vendors for reconciliation account for each account type. Any posting done in accounts payable generates a respective posting to an assigned general ledger account ensuring that the sub ledgers are always reconciled with the general ledger.
In SAP FI, sundry creditors are called accounts payable and sundry debtors are called accounts receivable. The deliveries and invoices are managed according to the vendors. SAP FICO accounts payable can be integrated with FI-GL (General Ledger), FI-AA (Asset Accounting), SAP MM (Materials Management), and the like.
This course provides a comprehensive knowledge on end-to-end processes involved in Accounts Payable sub-module of SAP FICO. This training will help you to master the concepts of Accounts Payable in great detail thus getting you a unique edge in your SAP career. Accounts Payable course done in conjunction with Accounts Receivable will provide you complete knowledge on both sides of the accounting process involved in SAP FI thus making you an expert consultant on SAP FICO, the most popular SAP module.
- SAP FICO Consultants / Managers / End Users
- Anyone aspiring to become SAP FICO Consultant or Manager
- SAP & ERP Professionals
- Business Analysts & Consultants
- Financial Analysts & Consultants
- Project Managers & Supervisors
- Accountants & CAs (Chartered Accountants)
- Anyone aspiring for a career in SAP