Financial Accounting Masterclass for MBA, Engineers, Non-fin
What you'll learn
- Logical (not rule based) approach to Financial Accounting
- Crux of Accrual Accounting
- P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Personal Finance, Business Finance
- True meaning of various Accounting Entries
- Creating and Analyzing Financial Statements in an unconventional way
- Financial Statements from a layman’s perspective
- None - Course is specially designed that even non-finance people can easily pick up the concepts
Engineers, MBAs and Non-finance love Logic. Whereas Accounting appears to be less logical & more principle based. Thus Accounting is often difficult to learn. Not anymore. And not in this course.
Accounting is Pure Logical, just that it is not taught the logical way. If you start to learn accounting from Debit & Credit entries or using Accounting Principles, you will be lost. Whereas, if you learn accounting using Business Transactions, you will see how easy it gets. So, let’s learn Accounting in a more practical and relatable way.
If you are new to accounting or face challenges learning accounting, this course is for you.
In this course, we will unravel Accounting concepts using Business Transactions. Here, you won’t learn ever-confusing Debit & Credit entries because most of the time you won't need them unless you are a Financial Accountant. Rather, mostly you will be required to analyze the financial statements & make investing decision. That is the role of a Financial Analyst - the highest paid job in the financial world.
This Accounting Masterclass promises to take you on a roller coaster ride and make accounting fun to learn. Here you will learn:
1) Concepts of Accrual Accounting
2) Basics of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
3) Recording business transactions directly in P&L and Balance Sheet
4) Forming Cash Flow Statement
5) Financial Statement Analysis
I promise you this course is worth taking.
Who this course is for:
- Finance Enthusiast, Students
- MBAs, Engineers, Non-Finance
Having built hundreds of financial models for companies over last many years, Sandesh Banger (CFA level 2 & MBA – IIM Kozhikode) is student’s favorite instructor in Finance & Accounting. He has been a Corporate Banker and a Finance Trainer. He delivers amazing insights into Finance through live examples and keeps the learning levels of students in mind while teaching. He loves to draw business insights from raw data.
Sandesh runs Hipertap Consulting – a venture into Education and Training. In his current role, he has been instrumental in guiding students and young professionals on business finance, financial modelling as well as preparing them for placements. He also regularly mentors young buds in their career aspirations.
You can visit his credentials on the LinkedIn page & feel free to connect on LinkedIn and social media.