Accounting Made Easy: A Quick Guide to Financial Accounting
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand bookkeeping records
- Build an Income Statement
- Build a Balance Sheet
- Understand the accounting equation and the principle of double entry
- Tell the diffrence between debits and credits
- Analyze a company's performance based on the figures in its annual report
- No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
- There is nothing to buy or pay for - everything is included for free
- You'll need a notebook and a pen
There are not many courses available on the market that make a complex and dry subject understandable and even fun. This course does just that!
By completing it you will be able to learn the essentials of Accounting and Bookkeeping - two of the fundamental tools for a successful career in Finance.
Accounting Made Easy: A Quick Guide To Financial Accounting will help you understand basic accounting concepts and offer extra practice on topics such as:
...Bookkeeping, Debits, Credits, the Chart of Accounts, General and Subsidiary Ledgers, T-Accounts, Income Statement and Balance Sheet items, The Accounting Equation, the Double-Entry Principles and more...
In no time you will be able to:
- Set up an accounting system
- Recording accounting transactions
- Making accounting entries
- Preparing Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Understand Financial Statements
The course is suitable for people with no previous Accounting or Business knowledge. You can complete it in a couple of hours and instantly improve your understanding of financial statements and accounting transactions!
What makes this course different from the rest of the Accounting courses that are out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in Big 4 Accounting + Master in Finance)
- A Complete Case Study that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 24 hours
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
How come Accounting is so important?
It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should take this course and learn accounting:
- Jobs. A solid understanding of accounting usually lands you a sweet job as an accountant and opens doors for a number of career paths.
- Promotions. Accountants are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Mick Jagger studied accounting
- Secure Future. Accounting skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
- Girls dig accountants! Guys who can tell the difference between debits and credits are proven to be the most popular with women
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
So what are you waiting for?
Click the "Take this Course" button and start learning now!
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company's financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance