Accounting: Get Hired Without Work Experience
What you'll learn
- You will identify what is holding you back from where you want to be
- Improve your practical skills to enhance your career and employability skill
- Learn the basic accounting
- Learn to write a winning CV
- Learn to use LinkedIn to get more job offers
- Learn to face Interviews with confidence
- Learn to analyse and manage company performance
- Learn to prepare cash flow forecast
- Learn to prepare budget
- Learn to identify the Key Performance Indicators for your business
- Learn to create and implement balance scorecard for your business
LATEST: Updated on 08th of Sep 2018
One to One CV Review and Feedback
One to One LinkedIn Profile Review and Feedback
"You can't get the job without experience and you can't get the experience without the job" The Permission Paradox
In this course, you will learn
How to achieve success
How to identify Key Performance Indicators
How to prepare cash flow forecast
How to prepare budget
How to implement balance scorecard
How to analyse financial performance
The basic Tax & VAT
How to learn accounting packages and payroll
How to use LinkedIn to get a job
The importance of networking to get a job
How to write a winning CV
How to face Interviews with confidence
How to answer top 30 Interview Questions
Who this course is for:
- Accounting Students
- Anyone looking for a job in Accounting field
- Employees in accounting field to improve practical skills to enhance the career and employability skills
- Employees in accounting field to improve your practical skills to enhance your career and employability skills
Mayooran has started his career with KPMG in 2006 and currently working as Group Finance Director in London, where he is managing £70 Million turnover businesses with over 1000 employees.
Mayooran is currently reading his DOCTORATE degree in Business Administration at Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University. He also a Chartered Global Management Accountant (ACMA,UK), holding a MSc Degree in Accounting with Finance and a BSc degree in Mathematics.
Mayooran is the Award winning author of Live Your Life book, Foreword by New York Time Best Selling Author Raymond Aaron. Mayooran has written 5 books and helped several people to get their book published and become authorities within their field.
Qualifications: Graduate of Master’s in Research (MRes) in Translational Medicine from Imperial College London. Labosshy has also attained a Bachelor’s (BSc (Hons)) degree in Biomedical Sciences from Queen Mary University London.
Profession: Managing Director and Co-founder of DVG STAR and Universal Learning Academy (online learning platform)
Previously worked at Hammersmith Medicines Research (Private phase I and II clinical trials company) for over 5 years, and had the role of Quality Research Associate and Trial Monitor.
Hobbies: Watching inspirational movies, dancing and spending time with her family. Labosshy is a renowned dancer and has completed a Diploma in Bharatanatiyam (South Indian Classical dance) as well as Grade 7 in Veena (a South Indian classical instrument).
Qualities: Young and versatile individual, who is driven by hard work and challenges. She has always been a committed team player with good leadership qualities and is known for her keen eye for detail. Being a mum, she always prioritizes her children over anything else and aims to be a good role model for them. Thus being a 'Mumpreneur'.
Goal and Dream: To inspire future and present mums to develop a positive attitude to life and to raise their self-beliefs for greater achievement. She strives to help them understand that life may bring struggles but we all have the will power to overcome the obstacles, and have the confidence in ourselves that we are doing our best.
* “The Effects of Kisspeptin-10 on Reproductive Hormone Release Show Sexual Dimorphism in Humans J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2011; 96 E1963-E1972”.
*Mumpreneurs - How to Juggle the Struggle
*Get Hired Without Work Experience