Accounting Fundamentals Using Quickbooks
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • Have a solid understanding of Accounting principles
- • Understand how to read financial reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- • How to install the trial version of Quickbooks
- • Navigate the Quickbooks interface
- • Create a new company in Quickbooks
- • Add, delete and edit lists - Accounts, Vendors, Customers and Items
- • Know how to create invoices and receive payments
- • Know how to enter bills and pay them
- • Understand Bank Reconciliations
- • Run reports
- • Basic computer knowledge - How to start a program, How to navigate around a typical windows program
- • Basic keyboard knowledge - Know where the <alt> and <ctrl> keys are
This is a fundamentals of Accounting course. It explains the basic concepts and terminology of Accounting. It will give you a solid basis in Accounting, even if you have no prior experience at all. The first part of the course covers Accounting theory that will apply no matter what Accounting Software you use. If you are a business owner, student or even if you suddenly find yourself having to deal with Accounting issues this course will help you get started.
In the second part of the course, we will install and learn the basics of working with, the most popular Accounting software for small businesses. You will be taken step by step through the creation of a new company and how to accomplish some of the more basic functions of the program.
At the end of this course, you will be in a position to take more advanced Accounting lessons.
- • Solopreneurs
- • Small Business Owners
- • Bookkeepers
- • Students
In this first section of the course we will cover basic accounting theory and terminology.
In this lesson we will introduce the basic concepts in Accounting
I this lesson I show you how to navigate the Quickbooks Interface.
I this lesson I continue showing you how to navigate the Quickbooks Interface..
In this lesson I introduce the concept of Items in Quickbooks, which are used in many different ways.