Accounting for Corporations l محاسبة شركات الاموال
What you'll learn
- Accounting for par value shares
- Accounting for no-par shares
- Issuing Common Stock for Cash
- Issuing Common stock for Non-Cash
- Preferred Stock
- Treasury Stock
- Lump-Sum Sales
- Cash Dividends
- Stock Dividends
- Property Dividends
- Liquidating Dividends.
- Share Split
- Stockholder's equity ratios.
- Accounting for Issuance BONDS
- Issuance BONDS at Premium
- Issuance BONDS at Discount
- Effective interest rate method
- Retirement of bonds
- Accounting for convertible bonds
- Earnings per Share—Simple Capital Structure
- Earnings per Share—Complex Capital Structure
- Statement of Cash Flows
- We should have a basic understanding of financial accounting and debits and credits
Elements of corporate accounting differ from financial accounting for other business entities like a sole proprietorship or partnership. Accounting for corporations will cover components of corporate and all accounting issues related to corporations. Learn Corporate accounting-Issuing stock, dividends, treasury stock, preferred stock, earning per share, bonds, statement of cash flows, and how to prepare it.
the course will introduce the concept of a corporation, the characteristics of a corporation, and the reasons why we may choose a corporate form of entity. The corporate form of entity will be compared and contrasted with other business entity forms like a partnership and sole proprietorship.
this course will discuss Share transactions like issue ordinary shares, preferred shares, treasury shares, and why we may choose to issue or purchase preferred stock.
We will describe what dividends are, including cash dividends, Property Dividends, Liquidating Dividends, stock dividends, and Share Split. We will record accounting transactions related to cash dividends and stock dividends.
also, discuss non-current liabilities, Accounting for Issuance BONDS with Straight line method & Effective interest rate method, Retirement of bonds.
This course will discuss the calculation of earnings per share and its uses.
also, we will discuss what is a statement of cash flows and how to prepare it, and equations related to it.
Who this course is for:
- University Students
- Business owner
- Anyone who wants to learn accounting
Student at the business information system program, Helwan university. I work as a content creator in YouTube, and my vision is to reach as many students as possible, I want to make learning accessible by making use of technology and partnering with teaching platforms that have a vision of spreading knowledge like Udemy.