Basic Accounting Skills for Business Owners
- Basic Math
- A Passion to Learn
- PC and Internet
This course is really for a student that wants to have a basic understanding of accounting without going through hours and hours of content. The course is a small summary of what is accounting is, which will cover
- Why Even Study Accounting - How accounting can be useful for a start-up
- The Basic Lingo - What is an Asset, Liability & Shareholder Equity
- The Accounting Equation - Asset = Liability + Equity
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- High School Students that want practical Accounting knowledge
- College Students that want to further understand accounting used in practice
- Someone that loves start-ups and business
- 00:58Welcome Message
- 01:15Questions ?
- 01:54What is Accounting
- 1 questionWhat is Accounting
- 01:21Who Am I ?
- 01:59Why Learn Accounting ?
- 01:33The Typical Users of Accounting
- 1 questionWho are the main users of accounting ?
I love comics, games, building businesses and investing. I have worked as an accountant in a Big 4 and eventually joined an Asset Management Company being involved in equities.
Recently I started an app company and I managed to successfully pitched some companies to prospective investors. In my free time, I love to teach and mentor.
I love to travel, code, rock climb and talk and talk and talk.