Complete accounting and finance Course for Startups | SMEs
What you'll learn
- Accounting Rules
- Accounting Entries
- Journal Entries
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Anlayse Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Accounting Policies and how they impact
- how to Detect manipulations in financial statements
- How to forecast revenue and expenses
- make a budget for your business
- business model canvas
- how business model canvas is converted into a business plan
- valuation of business
- how to raise money in business
- Beginners course
A Complete Course for Startup founders, Business Owners, Executives, Accounting professionals to give them a complete understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
Understanding accounting and financial concepts are essential for understanding company performance and diagnose any problems you may have. Even though you may not do any accounting or financial management yourself, this course will help you understand everything you need to gain confidence in this subject.
● To equip the startup Founders with financial skills to project, plan and execute
● To support the founders to really dig down into the details of the financial models and projections which will be helpful for conversation with investors
●To receive customized feedback from the instructors to build in the financial consideration of the company
Course Topics and Outlines
● Understanding the fundamentals of Accounting & financial statements and how to draw them.
1. Fundamentals of accounting practices.
2. Types of Accounts and Financial Statements
3. Accounting Entries
4. Relationship between Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
5. Key Accounting Policies
b. Fixed Assets
c. Capital vs operating expenses.
d. Revenue Recognition
e. Expenses Accounting
6. Accounting Control Practices
a. Receivable from customers
b. Advance / pre payments
c. Accruals and Provisions
d. Fixed Assets
e. Supplier Payments
7. Working Capital
8. Analysis Steps and Methods
● Analyzing financial numbers for making business decisions
A. Analyzing Financial Statements in Details.
B. Ratio Analysis
a. Why Ratio – Usefulness and Limitations
b. Profitability Ratio
c. Liquidity Ratios
d. Working Capital
e. Asset Utilization
f. Return Ratios
g. Special Purpose
C. How to use Ratio analysis to understand ground reality in operations.
D. How operational decisions affect financial results.
E. Working Capital Management
F. Pricing Decisions
G. Capital Expenditure planning decisions
H. Using Financial Analytics Metrics for KPI management
I. Using financial numbers together with operational metrics
● Budgeting and forecasting and financial plan.
A. Why Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning is needed for business
B. Is it just a paper exercise?
C. How to make use of budgeting & forecasting.
D. Components of Budgets.
E. How to forecast and defend unforeseen future and able to defend it
● Deriving financial plan and blending with business models
· Business Model – Components
· how each business model component is represented in financial plan
· Interwind different components to make a complete business plan.
● Understanding the business value and do self-valuations
· What is Value??
· Value from different prospective.
· Different Methods of Valuation.
o Income Approach
o Cost Approach
· Inherent limitations and uncertainties of valuation models.
· How can we enhance value of our business?
· Share your experiences with valuation and how inventors value your startup
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Startup Founders
- budding accounting and finance professionals
- Business Executives
Hotel management school was established a year ago by young and Professional Hoteliers having a combined experience of over 20 Years.
Instructors have worked in prestigious hotel chains such as Shangri-la, Intercontinental in Finance, Operations, Sales & marketing at Director Levels.
Classes were taught first in physical environment to test contents and take feedback from students. These recorded classes combine both separate recording classroom settings.
Course Content is being updated regularly and new topics are added continuously based on feedback from students.
If you have any feedback you can email us or message us to make the overall learning experience engaging and complete.
Hotel management school is leading online hotel management training and service provider with having over 15 years if experience in hospitality, finance, audits, startups. We have been training over 100k students on udemy and physical classes and impacting their learning experience.
We provide hotel consulting services to small and medium-sized hotels to help them grow their business and profitability. If you wish to explore our services, pls send us a message with your query, we will be happy to assist in
- Revenue Management
- Guest Journey Mapping
- Financial Management and Planning