Accounting, Finance and Banking - A Comprehensive Study
What you'll learn
- Understand Basics of Accounting
- Understand Accounting Process
- Understand Final Accounts
- Understand Single Entry System of Accounting
- Understand how to rectify errors in Accounting
- Understand Depreciation Accounting
- Understand Accounting for Partnership Firms
- Understand Basics of Accounting Standards
- Understand Accounting for Deferred Taxes
- Understand Basics of Financial Management
- Understand Time Value of Money
- Understand Financial Ratio Analysis
- Understand Cash Flow Analysis
- Understand Fund Flow Analysis
- Understand Cost of Capital
- Understand Capital Structuring Decisions
- Understand Types of Financing
- Understand Capital Budgeting Investment Decisions
- Understand Working Capital Management
- Understand Basics of International Finance
- Understand Basics of Cost Accounting
- Understand Basics of Banking
- Understand Banking Credit Analysis Process
- This course will teach you from basic to advanced concepts. Hence, any one can take up this course provided you want to learn Accounting / Banking / Finance
- Any one can take up this course with fresh mind
Welcome to this dream course
"Accounting, Finance and Banking - A Comprehensive Study"
In this course, you will learn
Financial Management &
So, you may have a question, why all in three?
Answer is - all the three domains are interrelated
If you are going to be an accountant, you cannot survive without interacting with Finance and Banking Executives. And same is the case for other two.
So, you should have knowledge in all the three, and this course will teach you from Basics to Advanced concepts in all the three domains.
So, what is curriculum?
Section names are listed here. You would see the detailed list below this course summary
Section 1 - Basics of Accounting in 66 Minutes
Section 2 - Accounting Process
Section 3 - Final Accounts
Section 4 - Single Entry System of Accounting
Section 5 - Rectification of Errors
Section 6 - Depreciation Accounting
Section 7 - Accounting for Partnership Firms
Section 8 - Basics of Accounting Standards
Section 9 - Accounting for Deferred Taxes
Section 10 - Financial Management - Introduction
Section 11 - Time Value of Money
Section 12 - Financial Ratio Analysis
Section 13 - Cash Flow Analysis
Section 14 - Fund Flow Analysis
Section 15- Cost of Capital
Section 16 - Capital Structuring Decisions
Section 17 - Types of Financing
Section 18 - Capital Budgeting Investment Decisions
Section 19 - Working Capital Management
Section 20 - Basics of International Finance
Section 21 - Quotes
Section 22 - American Term and European Term
Section 23 - Bid and Ask
Section 24 - Basics of Banking
Section 25 - Classification of Banks
Section 26 - Functions of Commercial Bank
Section 27 - Co-operative Banks
Section 28 - Central Bank Functions
Section 29 - General aspects of Banking
Section 30 - Banking Credit Analysis Process
Section 31 - Financial Statement Reading Skill
Section 32 - Types of Business Loans
This course is structured in self paced learning style.
You will have right to access close to 400 Video Lectures of this course covering three domains.
This course is structured with an intention to equip you in basics and advanced concepts for both academic and practical purposes
Mandatory Disclosure regarding course contents:.
This course consolidates key lectures of other individual courses namely
-Accounting is Easy,
-Accounting for Beginners in 66 Minutes
- Basics of Accounting Standards
- Depreciation Accounting
- Accounting for Partnership Firms
- Accounting for Deferred Taxes
- Basics of International Finance
- Financial Management - A Complete Study
- Banking Credit Analysis Process
- Basics of Banking
- Basics of International Finance
Hence, if you are purchasing this course, it consolidates key lectures of all the above courses. So, make sure you don't purchase above courses, if you are purchasing this course.
Take this course to gain strong foothold in Accounting, Finance and Banking.
All the Best!
Who this course is for:
- Accounting Students
- Banking Students
- Finance Students
- Accounting Executives
- Banking Executives
- Finance Executives
I am a Chartered Accountant with tonnes of passion for teaching.
I teach Financial Management & Strategic Financial Management for Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy and Company Secretary students in Ernakulam, India. I also hold Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Finance from Symbiosis, Pune and Bachelors in Commerce, from Loyola College, Chennai.
I worked in State Bank of India as Assistant Vice President - Credit for a period of four years after which i started my Chartered Accountancy Practice. During the stint in State Bank of India, I worked on credit proposals of Mid Corporate Units and gained good experience in Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Viability Study, Evaluating business models, Project Finance, Working Capital Management, etc.
I conduct work shops for Entrepreneurs, Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Management Accountancy Students on the topics like Project Finance, Credit Risk Assessment, Entrepreneurship Development, Finance for Non Finance Executives, etc.
I love teaching and i want fundamentals of accounting and finance to reach students and so i am here.