Accounting Cycle-Presentations Only
- 10 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- We will discuss what accounting is and whey is it used
- We well learn to record transaction using the accounting equation
- We will record transactions using debits and credits
- We will describe the adjusting process
- We will discuss the categories of adjusting entries
- We will create an adjusting entry worksheet
- We will enter adjusting entries
- We will create the financial statements from the adjusted trial balance
- Describe what the closing process is
- Perform closing process in one step
- Perform closing process in two step
- Perform closing process in four steps
- Prepare a post closing trial balance
- Desire to learn
This course will only provide the video lecture presentation component of our resources, so that learners can review the video material without being distracted by other resources.
The full accounting cycle including an introduction to accounting, accounting objectives, accounting methods, recording transactions using both the accounting equation and debits and credits, the adjusting process, creating financial statements, the closing process, and a comprehensive problems.
Who will we be learning from?
You will be learning from somebody who has technical experience in accounting concepts and in accounting software like QuickBooks, as well as experience teaching and putting together curriculum.
You will be learning from somebody who is a:
• CPA – Certified Public Accountant
• CGMA – Chartered Global Management Accountant
• Master of Science in Taxation
• CPS – Certifies Post-Secondary Instructor
• Curriculum Development Export
As a practicing CPA the instructor has worked with many technical accounting issues and helped work through them and discuss them with clients of all levels.
As a CPS and professor, the instructor has taught many accounting classes and worked with many students in the fields of accounting, business, and business applications.
The instructor also has a lot of experience designing courses and learning how students learn best and how to help students achieve their objectives. Experience designing technical courses has also benefit in being able to design a course in a logical fashion and deal with problems related to technical topics and the use of software like QuickBooks Pro.
Summary of what will be covered:
· We will discuss what accounting is and whey is it used
· We will learn accounting concepts including accrual accounting, the revenue recognition principle, and matching principle.
· We well learn to record transaction using the accounting equation
· We will record transactions using debits and credits.
Adjusting Process & Financial Statement Creation:
· We will describe the adjusting process
· We will discuss the categories of adjusting entries.
· We will create an adjusting entry worksheet
· We will enter adjusting entries
· We will create the financial statements from the adjusted trial balance.
· Describe what the closing process is
· Perform closing process in one step
· Perform closing process in two step
· Perform closing process in four steps
· Prepare a post closing trial balance
- Accounting students
- Business owner
- Anyone who whats to learn accounting