Accounting 2 Simplified for You
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 48 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare the correct type financial statements appropriate for your type of business
- Manage inventory. Calculate inventory costs and choose the right valuation method.
- Discover ways to improve internal control procedures in your business
- Be in control of your cash through bank reconciliation
- Manage your receivables and payables
- Record payroll and payroll taxes accurately
- Use promissory notes in business transactions
- Calculate depreciation expense properly using various methods
- Estimate your bad debts
- Calculate cash discounts and simple interest
- Correct mistakes in recording freight transactions
- Learn what bookkeepers do in accounting
- Develop understanding of accounting procedures
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Some understanding of accounting basics like the accounting cycle, the recording process and financial statements
- Analytical Skills
- Patience and willingness to learn
Accounting II Simplified for You – is a continuation of a unique, no-nonsense and meaningful approach of understanding basic accounting principles, with special focus in merchandising, inventories, internal control, cash management, fixed assets, receivables, liabilities and payroll. Business transactions are illustrated in simple terms using relevant examples and easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
As the saying goes, “Accounting is the language of business." But you are NOT an accountant, so should you be left behind? ABSOLUTELY NOT! You do not need be an accountant to learn accounting. Give yourself the competitive edge of understanding accounting principles and concepts to better navigate the business environment.
This is a perfect complement to my course Accounting 1 Simplified for You -where you learn the basic framework of accounting, the recording process, the accounting cycle and financial statement preparation. These 2 courses combined will provide you with the framework you need to fully understand and apply accounting in business for any type of industry.
In this class, you will have a series of thoughtfully prepared video lectures using real-life business examples, handouts comes with every lecture and quizzes after each section to reinforce your learning. Dr. Jacinto promotes and encourages lively discussions and feedback sessions. All your questions directly related to the topic will be answered within 24 hours. This course is ideal for college business and accounting students, bookkeepers, business owners, managers and anyone who wants to better understand accounting in business in a way that makes sense to you. For work - this is an excellent go-to accounting course & guide whenever you need a quick refresher; and for school - a perfect study guide and supplement for students in accounting and business.
- Designed for beginners
- Some understanding of financial statements and the accounting cycle
- Excellent study guide for accounting and business students who are currently enrolled in their first college accounting courses
- Ideal for those who have procrastrinated from taking required accounting courses for fear of difficulty
- Bookkeepers, accounting clerks, managers and small business owners who are looking to better understand the landscape of business
- College students who are contemplating accounting as a career
Prepare service and merchandising financial statements. Sales, Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Profit, Operating Expenses and Net Income. Single step and Multi step Income Statements
Calculate depreciation and accumulated depreciation using the straight line method.