Accountant in the Business Environment
- You don’t need to have any accounting or finance experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch
- Anyone willing to feel the basic taste of Accountancy
- You'll need a notebook and a pen!
The purpose of this course is to develop your knowledge and understanding of how accounting relates to other parts of a business and the business environment. The course will seek to develop an awareness of how the wider environment will influence the role of the accountant as part of the management function. The course emphasis on developing study and learning skills and exploring strategies for effective learning. This course aims to develop the core value of social public and ethical responsibility by consideration of the ethics of the accounting profession.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in how accounting works (no prior accounting experience is needed)
- 13:17Business Organisation & Structure
Aamir has taught accounting, finance, tax, and auditing classes for the last eight years. He holds an ACCA UK and MSc. He has taught thousands of students and his goal is to always make complex subjects easy to understand.
Aamir has always been involved in education and he is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education.