- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Confidently manage partner-facing communications
- Build and grow strategic partnerships for your business
- Choose effective language to use in difficult conversations
- Maintain healthy relationships with partners through large and small bumps in the road
- This course doesn’t require any special equipment or skills.
- It is helpful to have a partner(s) in mind for the case study activities. However, this is not required--we have included templates for sample partners, if needed.
Enroll today and practice real-world strategies to build and grow strong relationships with your partners. Using practical examples and case studies, learn to overcome common challenges in Account Management, while maintaining loyalty with partners of all shapes and sizes. This course is for beginners and those who are new to Account Management or thinking about becoming an Account Manager.
Build Partner Management skills to meet mutual goals, establish trust and overcome obstacles with this in-depth course.
Set individual and mutual goals to guide relationship development
Define boundaries and set clear expectations with partners
Explore strategies to expand the value of your partnership
Build partner delight and loyalty
Choose effective language to use in difficult conversations
Maintain healthy relationships with partners through ups and downs
Explore strategies and tools for each phase of your partnership.
Many companies today hire employees to manage high profile customers or partners. Often called Account Managers, the primary goals of these team members are to support satisfaction and loyalty with key partners, work toward shared objectives and, ultimately, grow or expand the partnerships to benefit their business.
This is a basic course for aspiring or new Account Managers to learn the foundational skills needed to manage external partners. We will NOT be covering advanced tactics or strategies.
We’ll begin by exploring the best ways to start your partnerships off on the right foot, including establishing clear goals, as well as boundaries, to guide your relationships. We’ll then move into the best ways to build your partnerships through different forms of interaction, including suggestions for language to use in each of these interactions. Last, we’ll walk through a few examples of conflict you’ll likely face with partners. Each scenario includes a case study, giving you an opportunity to apply your new skills to a real-world example.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently maintain healthy relationships with partners throughout the lifecycle of your partnership. Join us today!
- Account or Partner Managers
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career as an Account or Partner Manager
- Anyone who is in an interpersonal role and needs to manage relationships with external stakeholders