Account Based Marketing: B2B Marketing, Lead Generation
What you'll learn
- Account Based Marketing
- Account Base Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Account Based Marketing Strategy
- No prerequisites
Attention B2B Marketers, Salespeople & Entrepreneurs!
Are you looking to generate short-term pipeline and revenue? Are you excited about the prospect of account-based marketing but don't really know where to start? I'm going to show you, step-by-step, how to create account-based marketing campaigns to generate pipeline.
Learn how to:
Generate pipeline revenue and qualified leads quickly
Execute an ABM advertising campaign in LinkedIn
Generate millions of dollars in pipeline revenue (theoretically, no promises!)
Develop an account-based marketing strategy for content and email nurturing
Replicate the success of high-impact ABM direct mail campaigns
How to do account-based targeting and advertising through Twitter, Google, and Facebook
Build a targeted list used using various methods
Track performance using the latest ABM-style marketing funnels
Identify and leverage people who influence your target accounts
Integrate cold email and other tactics into your ABM campaigns
This course is primarily for business-to-business marketers who want to start executing an account-based marketing strategy to generate pipeline revenue. Entrepreneurs, product managers, salespeople, and business development managers may also benefit from this course.
This course includes real case studies, step-by-step instructions on building campaigns, some strategic frameworks in action, and advice from a veteran marketing executive.
I have 11 years of experience marketing for companies including Sony and a Google-backed startup. I also have an MBA in marketing from the Kellogg School of Management, taught college-level marketing, and published numerous marketing books. I am also a program advisor for a university MBA program.
Who this course is for:
- B2B Marketers
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.