Account Based Marketing (ABM) 2023 - B2B Marketing Strategy
What you'll learn
- What is Account Based Marketing? And why it is the Best Marketing strategy?
- Sales and Marketing Alignment.
- What is Target Accounts? and How to create a Target Account List.
- What is FIRE Methodology?
- What is Segmentation and what are the types of Segmentation.
- What is Marketing mix and Marketing orchestration?
- Measuring the ABM Program.
- What are the technologies/Applications required for ABM?
- Overview of Account Based Advertising tool and Marketing technologies
- Piloting Account Based Marketing.
- This is a Foundational Level course so anyone can start learning but knowledge in marketing or sales will be helpful
- Having experience in B2B industry as Marketer or Sales Person
- Digital Marketers, Inbound Marketers, Demand Generation specialists
Account-Based Marketing is emerging each and every day. ABM become highly regarded as one of the most successful B2B marketing strategy. There is no doubt that ABM is the future of B2B marketing. The objective of the course is to help you to understand the concept and process of the ABM strategy that helps to move an entire buying group towards a specific goal. This course is designed to understand the basics of ABM. You will learn everything from the basics to have a strong foundation and to have a clear understanding of the ABM Strategy.
67% of brands leverage account-based marketing - Hubspot
62% of marketers say they can measure a positive impact since adopting ABM - Forrester
87% of account-based marketers say that ABM initiatives outperform other marketing investments - ITSMA
Organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing teams experience 36% higher customer retention rates - MarketingProfs
80% of marketers say ABM improves customer lifetime values, while 86% say it improves win rates - TOPO
Companies dedicated 29% of their marketing budgets to ABM in 2019 - Engagio
If you are an Inbound marketer then integrating ABM can make a huge difference in your marketing efforts. In the future, the course will be updated timely to make it as your one-stop guide for Account-based marketing.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
There's no risk to try out this course!
If you're not satisfied, I'll refund your money - no questions asked!
You'll Also Get:
Lifetime Access to Course Updates
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A Section
Don't Miss Out!
**Update Nov 2021**
90+ minutes content added (Marketing tools & technologies, Account-Based Selling, etc,.)
Added 2 articles
Added 1 downloadable
**Update Mar 2021**
Added "Tech stack features checklist"
Added 1 downloadable "Campaign creation worksheet"
**Update Jan 2021**
Added "Simple ABM flow for example"
Changed the Audio.
Minor video enhancements.
Added 2 downloadables.
**Update Nov 2020**
Added Practice test
Added 1 downloadables
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from B2B especially for B2B Marketing & B2B Sales team.
- Digital Marketers, Modern Marketers, Traditional Marketers, Sales Person and Account managers
- Anyone who is interested in understanding the concept of Account Based Strategy
Just SEO Things is helping businesses to reduce the gap between Traditional Marketing and Online marketing. That's where modern marketing comes into action. It helps to utilize the full capabilities of a business to provide the best experience for the customer and thereby drive growth.
In order to become successful in Modern marketing you need to track KPI's and attribute responsible metrics with revenue. And Just SEO Things is here to share the expertise in business skills that will help you to scale your marketing programs.
Data-driven marketer with deep business knowledge, updated with latest developments in the Online marketing landscape. Skilled at designing the marketing strategy utilizing key channels of acquisition like PPC, Display, Social, SEO. Helping small business and startups to grow their business with efficient marketing strategies that customized achieve their business objectives. And having good expertise in Marketing Technologies that help businesses to increase the transparency and automate the marketing and sales activities.