Microsoft Access VBA for Non Programmers - YOU Can Do This!
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to create and test vba subroutines and functions
- Be comfortable with moving to and from the vba editor
- Take control of the keyboard within forms
- Control interaction between forms and pass data back and forth
- Tie sorting to clicking on controls within forms
- Create and debug pull down filters on forms
- Create the capability to instantly search for records
- Use recordsets within forms to locate specific records
- Convert queries into SQL and place them inside vBA code
- Create complex reports using embedded queries and recordsets
- Secure forms by turning off resize and close capabilities
- Hide the menu and navigation pane and bring them back
- No programming knowledge is necessary! Just a very basic familiarity with Access Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports. The videos show every step and you will also always have finished examples to compare to. The course was created in Access 2010, but the downloadable databases provided with each section are in Access 2000 format, so can be used with any version of Access from 2000 through 2016, or with a current Office 365 subscription.
Learn all the Access VBA programming concepts, tools and functions that you will need while you build a fully functional system! More than 85 Lectures and 8 Hours of content on Microsoft Access Visual Basic!
Some Student Reviews:
Microsoft Access VBA for Non Programmers-Learn VBA. Thanks to the course my knowledge of VBA has increased to a workplace skill level. I am further confident in reading and writing code. Without a programmers background, I have been successfully able to follow the lectures and replicate the database structures as outlined. An excellent resource in code writing and application for database development. - Fleur Pepper
"This is the best class I've taken on Udemy. There isn't a wasted minute in these videos. Thanks, Bruce!" - William Vicars
"I used to think I was an expert at Access until I took this course. Bruce has a way of presenting material that makes you learn it on the first view. He goes into all nooks and crannies of the subject presented. I highly recommend this course for beginners and experts alike.." - Rafal Krolik
"Bruce has created a really extensive course about Access. This course is built in bite size bits and every section teaches you an additional function in Access. The best thing about this course is that it is very low key and is really designed to help out the non-programmer. VBA might be very intimidating but this course shows you everything. The pace is good and every part is being explained in an excellent manner. I highly recommend this course especially if you want to learn and while learning create a wonderful tool that truly is useful." - Nicky Wong
Build a strong foundation in Access Visual Basic with this tutorial for Non-Programmers!
- Create VBA Subroutines for Forms and Control the Keyboard
- Extensive Training on Handling Errors
- Control Record Sorting and Searching for Specific Records
- Learn How to Move and Pass Data Between Forms
- Create Interactive Pull Down Filters for Form Data
- Build a Complex Report Entirely with VBA
- Introduction to SQL and How to Use SQL in VBA
- Turn the Ribbon and Nav Pane On and Off
- Prevent Form Closure or Resizing
- Learn How to Close Access with VBA
Powerful Skills That Increase Your Value in the Marketplace
Learning VBA programming enables you to use ALL the power of Access to easily create systems that will be in high demand with your current employer or other businesses. The practical skills taught in this class will give you a solid foundation in creating systems that people can really use!
There is a HUGE need in the marketplace for people who can create systems like this in Access. This is your opportunity to break away from the pack of people who struggle to create effective Access databases, and learn to easily automate tasks! This could be your shortest path to increasing your income!
Content and Overview
All you need to do the course is some basic experience with Access components: tables, queries, forms and reports. This course does not require any programming experience or knowledge of macros.
Even though there are 80+ lectures and over 7.5 hours of content, each section focuses on one set of concepts so it is easy to do one section at a time, when your schedule allows. You will find that each chapter builds on the previous one as you build a complete system, step by step.
By the time you have finished the course you will have done so much with VBA and it will be so familiar that you will be ready to tackle your own project immediately, putting your new learned skills into practical use and impressing your boss and coworkers.
The course is complete with working files and finished code samples for everything that is covered. You will be able to work alongside the author as you work through each lecture and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Clicking the Take This Course button could be the best step you could take towards quickly increasing your income! Also, remember that if you don't think the course is worth what you spent, you have a full 30 days to get a no questions asked refund!
You should have Office 2010 or later. The course was created using Office 2010.
- This course is meant for those who have a basic familiarity with Microsoft Access, but have never used macros or done any VBA programming.