Access VBA File/Folder Handling & Error Handler-s Series 4
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Import Excel files in one go in access tables or creating folders, deleting folders, moving files from one folder to another .
- How to handler errors or how to plan the errors when you know errors are going to come but instead code interrupts it should run
- This tutorial educate us about Error handlers and FIles and folder related stuff. Must learn topic if you want to be a complete programmer.
Starting to know if error comes in a code and you want to ignore them or customize the code on having errors. No one can be a great programer if he or she does not know how to handle the errors using error handlers like on error resume next or on error goto err:
You can pick any selective course but must check the basic requirements before OR
If you like to learn each and everything about training then you can see each series in a sequence . Should you have any doubts please ask me here or email me at email@example.com
- Good Knowledge of Access Loops, Basics of Variables and functions. If you know these things good to go with this tutorial else you may go and watch Series1,2 and 3 first.
- We are talking about Error Handlers - if error comes then how we can customize them or by pass them and get code run successfully.
- We are also talking about message boxes and input boxes- from their basics to real use in coding life.
- Most important topic is how to handle files and folders . How to get inside folders of your choice and pick the files which you can move or copy in other folders or even import in access in one table or different -different tables depending how many files you have got.
- learn also how to run access macros in vba and also how to display file dialog - again from learning them to their real use in practical life
- how to create new folders or how to ignore them if they exist. Related to folders and files we are going to learn so much in this tutorial
- if you have any questions or need my assistance in making your projects - you are most welcome
- Students who know access VBA pretty well and now want to work with files laying under folders or want to see how we create folders or open the files from folder and import them one by one in access. If you want to see how we use the file dialogs and user can choose any folder or file from there this is the right tutorial for you.
- if you want to handler errors gracefully then you must know error handlers . On error resume next and on error go to err . These are the error handlers we are going to explore in detail.