Accents in Spanish words
What you'll learn
- know exactly where to place accents in Spanish words.
- Understand why we need accents in Spanish words
- know how to write words correctly, that is, with the correct accents.
- increase your confidence while writing in Spanish
- Use Spanish in a professional environment
- Increase you Spanish linguistic skills
- The desire to learn how to write Spanish correctly
- The desire to learn in a fun manner!
- a computer or a smart phone
- a notebook and a pen to take good notes
It is relatively easy to find people who speak Spanish nowadays. It is another story to find professionals who can write the language correctly.
Accents are an integral part of writing Spanish correctly. Learning how to do it is a lot easier than you think. I have been teaching Spanish at the college level for the past 25 years and I have refined a highly successful technique for teaching students how to master accenting Spanish words.
This is a course deigned to teach you EXACTLY how to write accents in Spanish words in a fun and playful manner. If you have always been frustrated because you did not know how to write accents in Spanish, this is your chance to learn once and for all!
This course is designed for students who are not native speakers of Spanish AND for native speakers alike.
Throughout the course you will find a series of exercises that will test whether you understood each of the lectures.
This is an engaging and fun course. Thank you for allowing me guide you!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are not native speakers of Spanish
- Native speakers of Spanish
- Anyone interested in understanding why we accent Spanish words the way we do and how those accents are placed.
- Business people wanting to improve their Spanish writing skills.
- Spanish writers
- Spanish speaking trainers and professionals in general
- Public speakers
- Law enforcement personnel
- Medical personnel
Dr. Ana Maria Afzali is a native of Spain and she has been teaching Spanish language, cuisine, culture, History for over 25 years. Ana Afzali is also a master video producer specializing in green screen videos.
Her publications include :
Modern Spain (2009)
Nuestra Lengua (2001)
and numerous research articles.
Dr. Afzali came to the United States in 1984 where she went on to earn a degree in Education from University of Maryland. She went on to earn her Doctorate degree in Spanish Languages and literature from UCLA. She teaches language, History and culture courses in California.