Accelerate your Career: Emotional Intelligence Hacks
What you'll learn
- Get a Clear Understanding of What Highly Emotional Intelligent People are Doing Differently
- Learn How to Be in a Continual Acknowledgement of the Role of Emotions in Your Career
- Boost Your Ability for Focused Work and Increase your Confidence about Your Value, Abilities and Ideas
- Learn How to Deal with Setbacks and Address Barriers Preventing You From Progressing in Your Career
- Influence How You’re Perceived by the People Around You
- Focus on Actions to Improve your Circumstances, Create a Sense of Personal Efficiency that Produces Positive Emotions
- Learn How to Establish Supportive Habits in Your Life, so You can Increase Your Level of Success
- Develop your Ability to Make People Feel Relaxed and Comfortable with You
- Learn How Not to Remain Stuck in Fear and Self-Doubt
- Continue Making the Right Steps Toward the Career You Want
- Get a Better Understanding of The Steps to Take When Your Career Doesn’t Go the Way You Hope
- Learn How to Demonstrate, During the Interviews, that You Are a Highly Effective and Highly Emotionally Intelligent Employee
- Make Wise Decisions When Accepting a Job
- Commitment to Make a Proven Difference Regarding Your Performance
- Willingness to Address the Barriers Preventing You From Progressing in Your Career
Emotional Intelligence is being increasingly appreciated by employers in addition to the other skills, background and experience. Employers know that each decision has an emotional element.
All employers know that emotions have a significant impact not only on our behavior, but as well on our professional performance.
Some companies have also incorporated Emotional Intelligence tests as part of their candidates' interviews.
Having a high degree of Emotional Intelligence, will make a difference on either you land to the right job or not.
Emotional Intelligence is applicable to every human interaction in business. It brings great brainstorming ideas, it helps with customer service, it enables you to understand how relationships develop and it helps you assess people better.
Emotional intelligence has now been identified as the most important factor in terms of predicting job performance. Hiring managers are looking for people who already possess high Emotional Intelligence, as it enhances workplace outcomes.
If you want to evolve, to feel incredible good inside, to feel powerful, to influence others and to firmly establish yourself as a trusted authority toward your customers, colleagues and stakeholders first thing you need to develop is your Emotional Intelligence.
Who this course is for:
- People Determined to Become Top Performers and Accelerate their Career
- Individuals Committed to Achieve Success, Improve their Circumstances and their Performance
- People Willing to Produce Positive Emotions and Make a Difference on Landing to The Right Job
Udemy Course Creator | Personal Brand Coach | Increase Performance Learner | Experienced in Learning and Development
14 years of proven expertise in start-ups, project management, training, sales as well as operational support activities like training and people development programs in various industries: BPO, Automotive, IT.
My key drivers for building professional and long duration relationships are the excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with business acumen, analytical and creative thinking, strong will and determination. These are as well the skills that I teach and which are the core of my professional interests.
Enroll in one of my courses today to accelerate your learning online! ◄
- 1. I teach students how to stay competitive and become an adaptable leader
- 2. I share from my experience in motivating people to increase engagement, inspiration, performance and productivity
- 3. I have created solutions and programs that focus on five practice areas – personal brand, persuasion & negotiation skills, soft skills, leadership and productivity
My personal mission is to educate and empower others to use their skills and their talents, their own experience and their emotional intelligence in an authentic way.
My greatest passion is to bring direction, creativity, and enthusiasm to professionals looking to engage their true self-expression in the world.
I also focus on making people aware about what they are known for and how other experience them.
I am your skilled partner and I am here to help you transition from who you are to who you want to become and have an active role in this direction.