ACCA FR (F7) Financial Reporting - Complete Course
What you'll learn
- This course aims at teaching Financial Reporting based on IFRS. The courses is designed based on the syllabus given by the ACCA
- Financial Reporting - International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- ACCA FR (F7) or any other Financial Reporting Paper under IFRS
- Learn Financial Reporting from Basics
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting.
It is a complete course on financial reporting based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Course syllabus is designed on the syllabus as given by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). The course covers all topics and is aimed to help students passing their ACCA FR (F7) exam All topics are explained in a structured, phased approach.
It is a complete guide kit for those who want to learn financial reporting (IFRS). There are more than thirty-two hours of video lectures, including the explanation of theoretical concepts and examples and questions
Average duration of each lecture is approximately twenty to thirty minutes in order to explain the topic and do few questions / examples to show the application of knowledge.
HOW STUDENTS GET BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
This course is created to help students pass their ACCA FR (F7) exam with high marks in the very first attempt. The list of topics (chapters) and their sequence is from BPP Learning Media which is considered as one of the world’s best publishers of accounting books.
However, students with other qualifications such as CIMA, CA, CAT, BBA or MBA can also get great value since the topics of Fundamentals of Financial Accounting remain same in all qualifications and degrees.
The course includes video tutorials for full syllabus coverage of ACCA FR (F&) as well as videos for practice questions with solutions and explanation by the tutor. As part of the learning materials students will also find course notes and chapter presentations in PDF format.
The aim of this training is to develop knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles, concepts and regulations relating to financial reporting based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
DETAILED SYLLABUS (TOPIC LIST)
- Conceptual Framework
- Regulatory Framework
- IAS 16 - Tangible Non Current Assets
- IAS 23 - Borrowing Cost
- IAS 36 - Impairment
- IAS 37 - Provisions and Contingencies
- IAS 38 - Intangible Non Current Assets
- IAS 40 - Investment Property
- IAS 2 - Inventories
- IAS 10 - Events after the reporting period
- IAS 20 - Government Grants
- IAS 33 - Earnings Per Share EPS
- IAS 41 - Biological Assets
- IFRS 3 - Goodwill
- IFRS 5 - Non Current Asset Held for Sales and Discontinued Operation
- IFRS 9 - Financial Instruments
- IFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS 16 - Leases
- Reporting Financial Performance
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Accounting for Inflation
- Final Accounts
- Consolidated Financial Statements
I am a qualified accounting and finance professional with over twenty years of professional experience. I have been teaching accounting and finance courses for over fifteen years and have taught more than twenty thousand delegates including students, young accountants, chief accountant and finance managers.
Who this course is for:
- Accountants. Students who are doing Financial Reporting based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), especially from ACCA, CIMA, CAT, CA and ICAEW
- Financial Accountants learning International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
A qualified accounting and finance professional with over twenty years of extensive experience in diversified industry sectors such as auditing, large scale manufacturing and oil and gas.
I started my career as finance executive and rose to the position of CFO in a multinational oil and gas industry. I am also a consultant with the World Bank and European Union for IFRS and Financial Management and have lead projects in Middle East, Eastern Europe and CIS.
I have been teaching different courses from ACCA and CIMA qualifications as well as other Accounting and Finance courses for over fifteen years.