ACCA: FR (F7) Financial Reporting
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Obtain an in depth understanding of accounting and Financial Reporting.
- How to analysis a Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Comprehensive income.
- How to calculate a Statement of Cash Flows correctly.
- Understand Consolidations and the Consolidated Financial Statements.
- How to disclose various items within the Annual Financial Statements correctly.
- Understand various International Accounting Standards (IAS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ability to discuss and apply a conceptual and regulatory frameworks for financial reporting.
- Account for transactions in accordance with International accounting standards.
- Analyse and interpret financial statements.
- Prepare and present financial statements for single entities and business combinations in accordance with International accounting standards.
- And much much more...
- A basic understanding of accounting.
- We would recommend looking at our ACCA F3 Financial Accounting course.
- Pen and paper
This course is designed to develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities, including groups and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements. We will take a look at some of the more complex International Accounting Standards (IAS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Once you have completed this course you will have a broader and in depth understanding of accounting and Financial Reporting to better prepare yourself for whatever challenges you may face within the world of finance.
- People and students who are looking at expanding their knowledge on the accounting principles.