ACCA: FA (F3) Financial Accounting
What you'll learn
- Explain the context and purpose of financial reporting
- Define the qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Demonstrate the use of double-entry and accounting systems
- Record transactions and events
- Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Prepare basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- Prepare simple consolidated financial statements
- Interpretation of financial statements
- And much more...
This course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles and concepts relating to financial accounting and technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of basic financial statements and assist students and learners to various accounting techniques that can be used in the every day world of finance as well as prepare for your exams.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to study the Introduction to Financial Accounting
Rowan is the Managing Director and CEO of Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries. The group's core purpose is to provide quality education solutions to people within the financial industry across the world.
He formed the company, Aeon Plus (Pty) Ltd, in order for him to deliver high quality lectures to people across South Africa within this sector. However, he realised that the company can deliver the same high quality lectures across borders as well as other courses to assist people in achieving their highest potential. This is when Rowan created Golden Egg Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd and formed companies within the group to deliver high quality education to everyone across the world in many sectors.
He followed his vision and passion and aligned himself with the correct partners and smartest minds within the industry in order for the group to deliver only the best of the best.
He completed his accounting and audit training at an audit firm within South Africa and has 5 years lecturing experience and 13 years auditing and financial accounting experience.
Rowan has been lecturing ACCA modules for 5 years.
Aeon Plus is a Gold Approved Learning Partner with the ACCA.