ACCA: MA (F2) - Management Accounting
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To develop knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support management in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of business contexts.
- Explain the nature, source and purpose of management information
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Prepare budgets for planning and control
- Compare actual costs with standard costs and analyse any variances
- Explain and apply performance measurements and monitor business performance.
- No prior knowledge is required. This is a beginners course for Management Accounting and the concepts will be explained to you.
This course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support management in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of business contexts. By the end of the course you should be able to understand the basics of management accounting in order for you to progress onto more complicated management accounting techniques and methods.
- People and students interested in Management Accounting as well as ACCA students writing the F2/FMA exam.