Essay Writing 101: College Essays Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Write better academic essays
- Understand how to answer ANY essay question
- Structure an essay with a clear introduction and conclusion
- Write excellent main body paragraphs that build upon on your ideas and strengthen your argument
- Be confident in answering EVERY aspect of the question
- Use our tested template to write a flawless plan which informs your writing
- Think critically and impress your readers
- Be preparing for or have already started a university course
- Be 15 or over
- Be confident in English language (IELTS 6.0 or above if not your first language)
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 or above is recommended. Please check online for TOEFL/TOEIC equivalent scores.
Essay writing 101 for college or university is a step-by-step guide to writing outstanding essays for all types of essay questions. Understand what it takes to write academically and supercharge your grades.
Course updated 2017!
Over 1000 students enrolled already! Join us and learn how to get the grades you deserve!
Discover the Secrets of Writing Outstanding Academic Essays Using Proven Methods
- Learn the dynamics of advanced academic writing
- Reference right every time and correctly for your needs
- Recognise all theessay types and structuresfor university study
- Build a solid essay through proper planning and preparation
- Test progress through our free quizzes and downloads
Together, we'll go through every stage of academic writing from analysing the question to creating a well-crafted conclusion.
are many benefits to knowing every aspect of essay writing for college or university, which will help you to power your way through your degree and project yourself
successfully into your future career. You will also be able to take
these skills into writing CVs, job applications and many aspects of your
career beyond university.
But mastering essay writing at
university can be tricky and complicated. That's why we've brought you this
course to teach you how to approach your written university assignments and
how to communicate your ideas in an academic way. From thesis statements
to topic sentences, all is explained inside.
Content and Overview
This essay writing 101 course contains more than 10 lectures with over 2 hours of content. It's designed for those studying at university level or preparing to do so, or for students of age 15 and over looking to improve their grades for written work and projects.
In this course, you will learn every aspect of academic writing and how to create an excellent essay.
You'll also learn how to write the perfect plan, thesis statements, topic sentences and other elements to tackle any essay question for college or university that comes your way.
By the end of the Essay Writing 101 course, you'll have the essential skills that will help you quickly analyse and answer complex questions, regardless of what level you are when you start college or university. You'll know how to produce the right type of essay to boost your grades.
You'll also receive bonus free downloads and quizzes to check your progress and reinforce concepts you've learned along the way. With these lessons, you'll find that you're able to analyse, plan and produce an outstanding academic essay for college or university in a short period of time.
Essay writing has never been so easy!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn how to improve their writing
- People looking to prepare for university study will benefit greatly from this course.
- This course will help 15-18 year olds wanting to improve on their essay/assignment scores
- This course will also help mature students looking to come back to academic study after a break from education.
- This course is NOT for you if: your writing involves mostly formulas and symbols
- Equally, it is NOT for those looking for someone to write an essay for them
I am an academic English for university tutor currently working at a UK university and am an expert in the field.
I am also a graduate in Spanish & French from the University of Exeter, UK, and a keen language learner.
I have many years' teaching experience, having taught in both Europe and Asia with students from all over the world.
I do this every day to help students like you improve and achieve your goals - I look forward to helping you on your journey to success!
I am an academic English tutor employed in a UK university. I possess a wealth of experience in preparing university students for their prospective university courses, and future careers. These experiences have included providing guidance in writing, reading, listening, speaking and project research skills.
In addition, I am a PGCE qualified secondary teacher. I have almost fifteen years experience in teaching, training and coaching across a range of disciplines including: English as a Foreign Language, literacy coaching, ICT training, design technology and even surf coaching. I love teaching and learning every day!