AC Circuit Analysis Laboratory (Practical Course)
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to use lab equipments in the easiest way possible.
- You will learn about DC Power Supplies, Function Generators, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters.
- You will be able to use a DC power supply, even more build ONE!!!
- Students will have their own home labs where they can try many projects on their own which is a necessity nowadays.
- Additionally, AC Circuits Theory will be reviewed and understanding will be empowered through experiments that are explained in detail.
- You will learn the concept of time constant in the RC and RL circuits.
- Resonance concept will be questioned and investigated by letting students to have their own comments.
- You will be able to design both ACTIVE AND PASSIVE filters.
- You will learn about bunch of new circuit elements such as thermistor, buzzer and some IC's.
- You will learn to build simple circuits.
- Only enthusiasm is needed.
FIRST ON UDEMY!!!
This course covers the practical of AC Circuits which are involving alternating sources.
You will have the opportunity to PROVE everything in you have learnt in theory with PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENTS.
Who tells you "it is impossible to make experiments in your home AT PEACE" ?
THEY ARE WRONG!!! Those times have passed.
Now, you can easily, set up your own lab, in your room.
It only requires a desk and a couple of alternations to lab equipment.
We have also designed another course to show you how to build your own lab.
Why to build a home lab?
Having on your own lab will allow you to explore electronics much more faster. Whatever you need to try, you can simply do it without hesitating, needing a permission or booking from school.
This course will set you FREE on trying anything you have in your mind regarding electronic circuits.
Basically, we will start off by exploring the theory in practicum in AC Circuits.
You can check out the syllabus we have on the curriculum part of the course.
You can always ask any question you have in your mind by checking out our mail address which you can find on the instructor profile.
We are always here to support you.
Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Who this course is for:
- For those who would like to discover the dark secrets of circuits.
- For students, would like to get prepared for their lab exams and quizzes beforehand.
- For enthusiastic people, wanting to learn electronics.
- For everyone, that is dying to see theory and practicum match.
Afterclap Academy aims to provide education for all the students around the world for an affordable fee. We believe that every student deserves to get a decent education without being over-charged. Our notice that education in the world getting worse and worse, makes us consider to create innovator, student-friendly, well-planned and affordable courses. In a world that is run by unbeliavebly sick people, we must show a great respect to every stakeholder in education including administrators, teachers, staff members, students, parents, families, community members and so on. Therefore, we are here to show respect that must be shown, we are here to consecrate ourselves to education. Enjoy your time here.