AC (Alternating Current) Circuit Analysis
What you'll learn
- This course demonstrates how to analyze circuits involving Alternative Current Sources, resistors, capacitors, inductors.
- This course also a great way to go for those who are planning to contemplate a career in Electrical Engineering or any engineering related to circuits.
- This course will also teach you some Basic mathematical knowledge on Complex Numbers which is vital in AC circuits in order to evaluate the circuits.
- Before getting into next step which is Advanced Circuit Analysis according to our curriculum. This course will provied any information you need.
- Most of the People think "Why to study Circuit Analysis when complex software tools can do it for me?". Because you need to learn walking before riding a bike.
- AC circuit analysis in general, will help you to think like an Electrical Engineer.
- Both DC and AC analysis provide students a great foundation on topics like ; 1- Electronics 2- Digital System Design 3- Microprocessors 4- Signals and Systems .
- Basic Math Knowledge (Calculus but you do not have to be an expert)
- Basic Circuit Knowledge (It will be easier for you to understand all the topics if you have a solid background on Circuit Analysis before. However, If you do not, you can still register to this course. Do not worry, we will cover them.)
This course is a complete AC analysis course. It starts with very simple math knowledge of sinusoids and phasors .(tools we use during analysis)
1- ) Sinusoids and Phasors
In this unit, students will gain the mathematical knowledge needed before diving into analysis. The topics are as follow ;
Phasor Relationships with Circuit Elements
Impedance and Admittance
Kirchoff's Laws for Frequency Domain
2- ) Sinusoidal Steady State Analysis
In this unit, students will practice basic AC circuit analysis by using the same methods for DC. Students will see that the methods are both applicable to AC and DC.
The topics are as follows ;
Thevenin and Norton Theorem
Op Amp AC Analysis
This is our first module.
3-) AC Power Analysis
In this unit, student will know how to measure AC power in AC circuits which is a different process than the usual DC way.
The topics are as follows ;
Instantaneous and Average Power
Maximum Average Power Transfer
Effective or RMS value
Appearent Power and Power Factor
Conservation of AC Power
Power Factor Correction
This is our module 3 to be published on 09.02.2022. The reason for our modules is that we want our students to deal with each subject seperately, so that it gets easier.
In total, we have 5 modules. These modules and their content can be found in our course intro video.
Who this course is for:
- This course is a great way to go on Electrical Engineering career after DC analysis.
- For those who contemplate a career in Electrical Engineering or any related area.
- For those who want to succeed in courses such as ; 1-) Electronics 2-) Digital System Design 3-) Microprocessors 4-) Signals and Systems 5-) Analog and Digital Communication 6-) Control Theory
Afterclap Academy aims to provide education for all the students around the world for an affordable fee. We believe that every student deserves to get a decent education without being over-charged. Our notice that education in the world getting worse and worse, makes us consider to create innovator, student-friendly, well-planned and affordable courses. In a world that is run by unbeliavebly sick people, we must show a great respect to every stakeholder in education including administrators, teachers, staff members, students, parents, families, community members and so on. Therefore, we are here to show respect that must be shown, we are here to consecrate ourselves to education. Enjoy your time here.