Abstract Painting - Going Big
What you'll learn
- Create your Large Abstract Paintings on a budget
- Make your own stretcher bars
- Stretch a large canvas
- Impress your friends & family
- Students should have some prior experience with Acrylic Paints, and the basic supplies for painting, larger brushes will be needed House Painting Brushes work well
- Tools Needed include; a Saw, a Hammer, Carpenter's Square, and Staple Gun
- Materials include; 3 - 8 FT. long 1 x 2 inch Pine (or other suitable wood), 4 - 6 x 6 in. 1/4 " MDF Board, Staples, Wood Glue,
- Materials cont. - Finishing Nails, Roll of Primed Canvas any weight over 7 oz. is fine
Have you ever seen huge abstract paintings and just been blown away?
Well that's what this course is all about "Going Big!", painting large Acrylic Abstract Paintings, finding and creating exciting designs that will look great on a larger canvas. You will learn how to build your own stretcher bars in a few different ways, and how to stretch your own canvas and save a lot of money. Then I'll show you my strategies for developing large compositions that are very popular.
The course covers 3 Painting Demos and is about 2 hours long, but it is recommended you revisit the video lectures over an extended period to really let the lessons sink in. With unlimited lifetime access you can come back anytime for a refresher and who knows I may have added more demos by then.
If you have ever gotten excited by the idea of painting Big Acrylic Abstract Paintings then this is the course for you! First I'll show you how I save a lot of money stretching my own canvas, then on to the painting demos, where you will learn some great ways to get started and of course complete your large acrylic abstract paintings.
- Unlimited Lifetime Access - Revisit the Lectures Anytime
- No previous experience needed
- Easy to follow video lessons
- Money Saving Tips
So if you are ready for some Big Fun painting really Large Abstract Art, then Enroll Today and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This Course is Not recommended for beginners who have never painted before however you won't need a lot of experience before your ready to "Go Big"! Students should be fairly well aquanted with Acrylic Paints and have painting supplies including large brushes (house painting brushes work fine)
- If you've ever wanted to create Large Abstract Paintings, this course is for you! Especially if the main reason you haven't has been the expense, because in this course I'll show you how to create large abstract paintings economically, like a 48 x 48 inch Abstract Painting completed and ready to hang for under $50 USD
Andy Morris a full time abstract painter, living in Dallas, TX.
He was selected in 2011 to participate in the Omni Hotel Art Project here in Dallas, and now 52 of his colorful abstract paintings hang in suites and hallways of the new hotel.
His work can be found in Corporate and Private collections across the USA, and in Canada, and Puerto Rico.
All of his life he has been creating art, and in 2010 he became a full time artist. It's been the most challenging and most rewarding thing that he's ever done. And now he's sharing his years of experience, and all that he's learned about creating popular abstract paintings.