Absolute Java Basics for Android
- You should be able to use a PC or a MAC
- No earlier programming experience required
This course is designed to help someone new to Java grasp the basic concepts quickly. Although the course teaches the absolute basics of Java in order to pick up Android programming, this course will be equally helpful for anyone who just wants to learn Java Basics
Who is this course for?
- First-time programmers
- Programmers in other languages who want to learn Java
- Those who want to eventually learn Android and create mobile apps
- Anyone who just wants to know what Java is all about
Who is this course NOT for?
- Programmers who already know Java
I hope the course helps you in learning Java faster and I welcome all feedback. I will be right there with you answering questions and helping you along the way. If you feel that any lecture needs corrections or further elaboration, please send your feedback. I will be happy to record the lecture again and upload it.
Let's learn Java!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Java in order to pickup Android programming
Hello, My name is Arav Vijayaraghavan. I have over 20 years of experience in the software industry focusing on engineering and architecture.
I am passionate about teaching others how to code as well as how to use different tools/technologies. I genuinely feel happy when I help someone learn something new, which is one of the reasons most of my courses are focused on beginners. I hope you find the content useful. Please share your feedback through comments so that I can continuously improve the content.
Sign up to my courses and let's learn together!