Absolute Beginners Cooking Course
What you'll learn
- Follow a series of short videos and learn the basics, step-by-step.
- Learn how to cook simple meals and quick snacks, plus save money on takeaway food.
- Like building blocks, learn piece by piece until you can cook an entire roast dinner and dessert.
- Become a confident home cook, even if you've never liked cooking. It's easier than you think.
- Absolute beginners. No experience needed. This is the course if you've never cooked before.
- If you haven't got a clue where to start, this is for you.
- You'll need some basic ingredients and some everyday kitchen items, like pans, knives and utensils.
- This is a fast-to-learn course. You will be cooking straight away no matter what experience you have.
Even if you know nothing about cooking, this course will give you the skills and confidence to prepare and cook a wide range of meals, all taught in simple, step-by-step videos. From boiling an egg through to cooking a full roast dinner. Cook for yourself, cook for the family. This isn't about becoming a chef, it's about being able to look after yourself and save money.
Who this course is for:
- Any age, in any country. This is a skill for life and will save you money.
- Absolute beginners in cooking, even if you've tried and failed.
- Students off to university who will now have to cook for themselves.
- People moving into their first home. Cooking for just themselves or as a couple.
- If circumstances have changed and now you have to cook for your partner or family, this is for you.
- This could be used as a starter course to prepare you for further training in the catering industry.
John has a wealth of experience and is a skilled instructor in many vocational areas. He first started teaching competition Judo at the age of just 14, having been a highly successful competitor himself. Later in life, this lead him into a career as an I.T. instructor, sales manager, self-employed driving instructor and trainer in various business arenas. Qualified as a clinical hypnotherapist and hypnotherapist trainer, City & Guilds 'Catering for Industry' chef, Public speaker and motivator, his teaching methods are easy to understand. Whether you are a complete novice or someone wanting more advanced training, Johns approach should help you achieve your goals.