ABRSM Grade 2 Online Music Theory (Updated 2023!)
What you'll learn
- ABRSM Online Music Theory Syllabus for Grade 2
- Step- by- step guide on how to tackle each type of questions in the grade 2 ABRSM Online Music Theory Exam
- Covers all the sections tested: rhythm, pitch, keys and scales, intervals, tonic triads, terms and signs, music in context
- Sample questions covering the different types of questions in the grade 2 ABRSM online music theory exam, to help you better prepare for the exam
- Interest in learning music theory
- Some knowledge of Grade 1 Music Theory
Are you looking for a comprehensive online course that will help you prepare for your ABRSM Grade 2 theory exam? Then this course is the one for you.
This is a COMPLETE COURSE created to help you prepare for the NEW ABRSM Grade 2 Online Music Theory Exam.
WE GUIDE YOU THROUGH HOW TO ANSWER EACH TYPE OF QUESTION IN THE EXAM!
About the instructor:
Hello, I'm RL, and I have many years of experience preparing students for the ABRSM piano practical, piano performance grades, and music theory exam.
More about the course:
This course is a result of my many years of experience teaching students music theory, and preparing them for the ABRSM music theory exams.
With the ABRSM Music Theory exams for grades 1 to 5 going online, there is a big change in how questions are tested, and I have designed this course to help you prepare yourself for the exams from my years of experience. In this course, I'll go through each type of question that is tested in the exam, how to approach them, and some tips and tricks to help you get the correct answers more quickly and easily. I also go through questions that I've carefully created by modelling them after the mock papers. So, you'll get even more practices apart from those you already see in the sample papers and mock papers.
In ABRSM Grade 2 Online Music Theory Exam, there are 7 sections:
Keys and scales
Terms and Signs
Music in Context
In this course, we'll cover the content tested in each section, and exam techniques on how to answer the question in each section easily.
The course is structured in this way. I'll start off by explaining the concept, and then introducing the questions that are tested, how they are asked, and how to answer them.
My students have tried these methods and many have achieved Distinction for their ABRSM Music Theory exams.
Enroll now and take the first step towards acing your exam!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to take the Grade 2 ABRSM Online Music Theory Exam
- Anyone who is interested in basics of music theory
- For parents who want to teach and prepare their child for the new ABRSM Online Music Theory Exam
- Anyone who wants to ace their ABRSM music theory exam
Hi! I am RL!
I have been an engineer by training, and have worked as an engineer for more than a decade. I specialize in Chemical Engineering and worked in various related industries for more than a decade. I love engineering, as it's the technology behind building things.
In addition to being an engineer, I'm also a serial academic content creator. Back in school, I love all the subjects I took. I got straight As for my A Levels. I also obtained a First Class Honors in my Engineering degree. I'll like to share my love for these subjects, and have created and conducted hundreds of lessons for students to help them with their academic exams for more than 2 decades.
Academic subjects and engineering aside, I also have an all- time favorite pastime - playing the piano and listening to classical music. When I started learning piano, it was basically playing others' pieces, but as I grow, I started to rearrange pieces to my liking, and even create some of my own.
I teach a variety of courses ranging from engineering, to academics to music - all of which I have decades of experience in.