Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - 5 Step Beginners Guide!
- Basic Music Skills
- A Working Mac or PC
- Ableton 9 software or above (preferably Ableton Suite)
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
In this Ableton Live 9 overview, you will learn 5 easy steps that are required to get yourself around Ableton Live 9.
Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9
In this video, I will show you my 5 Easy Steps to get started in Ableton Live 9 Today!
What you'll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of getting around in Ableton Live 9.
Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.
Course Goals :-
• Understand the Arrangement and Session view in Ableton Live
• Learn the Basics of Instruments, Rack and Samplers in Ableton Live
• Know How to use Audio and MIDI effects
• Learn how to record to the Arrangement view
• Learn how edit in the Arrangement view
After watching this course, you should start to feel more confident navigating yourself around Ableton Live 9
Who this course is for:
- Those who are new to Ableton Live or Music Production
- Those with basic music production skills who wish to improve
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- Band members who want to learn how to their own music in Ableton Live 9
- Anyone new to learning Music Production
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 290,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.