Music Production in Ableton Live 10 - The Complete Course!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to set-up and navigate themselves around Ableton Live 10 so they can learn to use this amazing piece of music production software
- Record and Edit MIDI Information to create interesting beats and music
- Warp and Edit Audio for samples and loops
- Record in their own Audio in Ableton Live 10
- Learn how to use the Synths, Samplers and Racks in Ableton Live 10
- Learn about Sound Design and Synthesis in Ableton Live 10
- Understand the main Audio and MIDI Effects in Live 10
- Build your own Track from Nothing
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other Ableton Live users make
- Learn how to create amazing sounding songs in Ableton Live 10
- Improve your general Music Production skills
- A Basic Understanding of Music
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
- A Working PC, Laptop, iMac or MacBook
- Ableton Live 10 software (preferably Ableton Live Suite)
Start Producing Your Own Music in Ableton Live 10
This course is all about Ableton Live 10, which is a software for music sequencing and is a digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live 10 Suite. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE
If you are looking for a course that will show you how you can Create, Record and Edit Your Own Music in Ableton Live 10 then this is the course for you!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Tomas and I have a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. I’m also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 200,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Excellent course. Learned so much, exactly what I wanted from it and then some. The tutor was clear and concise and explained everything perfectly. Thanks so much - Rickardo Khan
Great pace and flow! Easy to grasp as he unfolds more and more! Learning Ableton with confidence - JL Dharma
When I first opened up Ableton Live 10 I had NO IDEA what I had got myself into ... But even just after Section 2 thing are starting to make sense and now the feeling of being overwhelmed has turned into excitement - Anisha Devadasan
My Promise to You
I'm a full-time Music Producer and Educator. If you have any questions about the content or composing or producing in general, I will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
What is this Ableton Live 10 Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of Ableton Live 10 and how to learn the tools and processes to create, record and edit your own music. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by professional producers today.
This course will cover such topics as :
• Understanding the Basics of Ableton Live 10
• Recording and Editing MIDI
• Recording and Editing Audio
• Creating your own Beats
• Drums Racks and Instrument Racks
• Synths, Simpler and Sampler
• MIDI Effects such as the Arpeggiator
• Audio Effects such as Compression and EQ
• and Much More.
What you'll learn in this course will make you a better music producer, music editor and electronic composer. This course will also improve your songwriting abilities in Ableton Live 10 and all other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love Ableton Live 10 and make music with it.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic music production knowledge who wish to improve their skills
- Experienced music performers who want to know how to record their ideas
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- New and experienced Ableton Live users who want to deepen their knowledge of this software
- Those interested in creating their own music or being better at music production
- Songwriters who want to record in their ideas
- Anyone who wants to learn Ableton Live for fun or for taking their music production and music creations more seriously
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 275,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.