Sports nutrition for aesthetics and performance
What you'll learn
- Difference between food and nutrition
- Goals of nutrition in sport
- Best way to get energy according to your sport
- How much protein should you consume in the different stages of training?
- How many carbohydrates to consume according to your sports goal?
- All about lipids
- What kind of nutrition should your sport have?
- What to take before, during and after your sport
- Classification of sports to know what is its main source of energy
- Nutrient function
- Carbohydrate loads and what sport it works for
- Make your eating plan according to your requirements
- It is for the general public
Sports nutrition is a specialized area of dietetics that is primarily focused on improving a person's athletic performance.
Elite athletes, bodybuilders, cyclists, surfers, passionate marathon runners, avid gym goers, and those who participate in team sports. What do all these people have in common? While the chosen form of training may seem quite varied, the truth is that anyone who regularly exercises or competes in any form of sport can greatly benefit from consulting a licensed sports dietitian for more information on sports nutrition.
Believing that only elite athletes or Olympians hire the expertise of a sports dietitian couldn't be further from the truth. Anyone looking to improve their athletic performance in any capacity, whether they are starting to get more active or a professional. in their field, they will benefit from adjusting their nutrition strategy to better suit their specific goals and training program.
We will teach you the nutritional strategies that athletes use to improve their health, aesthetics and physical performance.
You will know the necessary tools to be able to lose weight or gain weight, all according to your personal goals or those of your clients.
You will learn nutritional strategies for athletes in order to enhance their results at an aesthetic and competitive level.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to improve their Nutrition to take their sports activity to another level, in a simple and uncomplicated way.
Desde hace más de 6 años hemos sido una empresa comprometida con la capacitación de personas que desean incursionar o elevar su conocimiento en el ámbito de nutrición, deportivo y fitness. Hemos participado en diversos eventos Internacionales y Nacionales.
Nos hemos convertido en muy poco tiempo en la empresa más grande de Latinoamérica de capacitaciones presenciales en temas de Nutrición y Entrenamiento.
Nuestros coaches cuentan con las credenciales, preparación, conocimiento y experiencia necesaria para impartir cada una de nuestras certificaciones.
Hemos capacitado a más de 3,000 personas presenciales en EUA, México, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile, Bulgaria y España, contribuyendo al crecimiento de la comunidad Fitness en estos países.
Contamos con el aval de distintas entidades de gobierno que garantizan la validez de tu certificación.