Abaqus & Hypermesh tutorial on rubber mount : Nonlinear CAE
What you'll learn
- Nonlinear CAE analysis of rubber.
- Hypermesh for meshing.
- Abaqus for analysis.
- Rubber design basics.
- 3D Hexa meshing
- Hyperelasticity, types of nonlinearity, powertrain mounting system
- Basics knowledge of Abaqus and Hypermesh.
- Engineering background
After this course, students/industry professionals will learn non-linear CAE analysis of rubber mounts in Hypermesh and Abaqus software. The course will also cover the design basics of rubber design and hyperelastic material modeling along with types of mounting systems used in the automotive industry. The course will cover types of non-linearities which include material non-linearity, geometry non-linearity, and boundary non-linearity.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students and Industry professionals engaged in Rubber Industry or NVH issues.
- CAE/NVH Engineers who are looking for course on Non Linear CAE analysis.
- Professionals looking for training how to work on INP files/ Notepad for defining boundary conditions, Material Properties, Steps, Contact.
- Engineering students and Industry professionals who want to learn Hypermesh for meshing and Abaqus for Non Linear Analysis.
- Small/medium/large sized companies who need FEA in their design process
•MS in Mechanical Engineering Design from the University of Manchester UK(2007-2008)
•BTech in Mechanical Engineering India (2003-2007)
•Currently Working for ZD NVH as Manager for CAE and NVH dept
•Worked for Trelleborg Vibracoustic from Apr 2010 to Sep 2017 as CAE/NVH Dyt Manager, Dept Product Development.
•Worked for Aryatech Marine & Offshore from Jan 2009 to Apr 2010.
•Worked for the University of Manchester UK from Sep 2008 to Dec 2009
•Expertise is Powertrain mounts from System Level ( system Simulation and Vehicle Testing ) to Product Level ( FEA and Design).
•Also has strong experience with Suspension/chassis parts ex-Top mounts, Dual Rubber bush, Hydro Bush.
•Expertise in 3&4 Cylinder for System and NVH tuning for Ride and Comfort.
•Trained in Germany on Vehicle Measurements(LMS Test Lab) and System Simulation Calculations(6 and 16 DOF on MBD tools).
•Core experience in Abaqus and Hypermesh for Rubber LD curve Calculations, Durability Analysis, Modal Analysis, and FRF Calculations.
•Detailed and strong experience on hydro Mounts.
•Detailed knowledge of Switchable mounts based on NVH needs for Idle and Road Shake.
•Worked on Electrical Vehicles for benchmarking(the type of system three-point, 4point, pendulum)