SAP ABAP Debugging - From Basic To Advanced Concepts
What you'll learn
- Learn basic ABAP concepts, crucial for debugging
- Describe the debugger capabilities
- Change the debugger layout to fit your needs
- Understand the breakpoints types and set the most suitable one
- Set watchpoints for conditional stops
- Work with advanced concepts like saving breakpoint that can be retrieved at anytime
- Basic SAP knowledge is required.
Hi, my name is Marcos. I have more than a decade of experience with system development, seven of them with SAP ABAP. During these lessons I will be guiding you through this course that unlock the main capabilities the new ABAP debugger can offer to you.
Be ahead in the market. This course can differentiate you from others by taking you one step further.
Learn all the capabilities of the New ABAP Debugger and be able to, among others:
- Find programming errors much easier
- Encounter that configuration that needs to be changed but no one can find
- Understand the problem with your selection criteria that is preventing your program from running
- Simulate a different program behavior by changing runtime data and
- Understand which routine or command is causing that long time a program is taking to finish.
The course will start with a bonus package: basic ABAP concepts, because nothing is more frustrating than knowing what the tooling can offer but having no clue of what all those commands do or why they were called in that sequence. ABAP programmers can skip this part and dive into the debugger lessons immediately.
The debugger lessons will present an overview of the debugger, at first, and then will deep dive in all of its capabilities, for example:
- Code execution
- How to customize the debugger and
- How to save the current status for future use
This course is designed for you. Both members of the functional and development teams will benefit from it. The ABAP introduction will it beginners in a higher level of understanding before the debugger is presented in detail.Start the course now, gain new skills and be ahead in the market.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for all levels. Beginners will benefit even more with the bonus ABAP basics module.
- This course can be taken for both functional and technical team members seeking to know more about debugger capabilities
Graduated in System Analysis with MBA in Business Administration and twenty years of IT experience in both programming and functional areas.
ABAP developer for seven years, attending all SAP modules, including SAP HR. Since 2008, improving and maintaining financial processes in SAP (FICO), focused in tax in the last two years.