Abap coding for beginners with tricks and examples
- Understanding of Programming
- Simple SQL is a must
- Eager to learn
SAP ABAP is a programming language which you cant really learn on your own without the proper system. It is an enterprise programming language used by many organization through out the world.
If you have the enthusiasm to learn SAP ABAP and you already have the basics of programming, you are in the right place. Here you will find lectures about simple coding tricks and basics of ABAP which will help you build your own career as an ABAP developer. Also these lectures give you better understanding of SAP coding environment.
You will find real-time examples on ABAP workbench. I will not go through slides to teach you. ABAP programming language is an easy to understand when you know the concepts. With this course you will see how easy it is and start to dazzle your colleagues and friends.
Instructor Aycan Sirel has an experiance of 10+ years of ABAP coding both as a consultant and as a company worker for countless companies. New content will be added in time.
Completing this course will help your career and you will be coding with ease.
*This one is a starting course. Main course will be added soon.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to learn SAP ABAP
- Everyone who starts a career as ABAP developer
- Everyone who needs some programming tips and tricks (Because everybody can code, but not everyone know tricks to make your life easier)
- SAP functional consultants who wants some pro tips
- 09:09Looking into useful transactions
- 09:08Learning how to use Abap workbench - Buttons & Settings
- 07:21Learning how to use Abap workbench - Options & F1 Help
- 03:57Learning how to use Abap workbench - Other Buttons & Using Pattern
- 14:53Writing First Hello World Program
- 04:53Data Types
Aycan Sirel is a SAP certified ABAP consultant for over 10 years. He has implemented for various R/3 and upgrade projects in SD, MM, HR, FI, CO modules. Working as a consultant he has worked with numerous companies. Other than giving live support to companies and projects, he has also worked for MEY İçki, Aygaz and Biltim which involving different areas of business.
Worked in countless projects and solved countless problems his experience grew for design, development and implementation. He wants to give you insights and tricks about ABAP programming.
Join his courses and you will see the difference immediately in your programming skills.